No announcement yet.

server rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rent my community's BF2 server out of gameservers, and they have always been friendly, and really good on the server side. It's based in Florida, I'm in California, and I get about a 60 on it. Sooo..maybe they have good BF2 and not so good CoD4?? I'm not sure.

Also, you might want to check like wolfservers, or Hypernia (they way expensive, but intensely good) But, MyIS is a great provider also.

Comment

i tried wolf servers they never whould anser tickets. well im now using myis just waiting for the info email about the server beeing installed. and the control panel page an all

Comment

Another ++ for MyIS. I don't ping particularly well to our St Louis server, but I'm in an apartment complex sharing a pipe with close to 800 people, so I don't complain TOO much. Their service, however, is top of the line. They can be reached at almost any hour though support emails or IM.

Comment

well i hope it gets set up quickly i wanna play heh.

got an email early this am sayin it whould be installd today the server

but no more conformation yet but i cant wait maybe someone will anser quickly

Comment

Does MyIS do boxes also? Or just individual servers?

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT]
              Does MyIS do boxes also? Or just individual servers?

Comment

Cheers :salute:

Comment

Wolf Servers is a good company. On the homepage, in the bottom right, is a list of IP's you can ping.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf
                    Wolf Servers is a good company. On the homepage, in the bottom right, is a list of IP's you can ping.
                    They also do quite a bit of sponsoring from what I hear.

Comment

Working...
                    X