Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TKing for the sake of good?

1. Guy's in last stand...you TK him...enemy gets no kill
    2. [more of a question] If you cook a [throwback 'nade] will it count as a TK if you try 2 "misery-loves-company" some 1?
    3. Someone one your team has martyrdom...you go to the fallen nade, and let urself get TK'd
    4. TK'er on ur team...u TK him
    Can these be good+justified or just bad?

1. No.
    2. No.
    3. Why would you?
    4. No.

Comment

3-martyrdom = just dumb in hardcore

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
      seoulspirit, [MyIS]Alex"

please dont lock ahhh

Comment

I hate intentional TK'ers. I can understand when FF is on, accidents to happen. All one needs to do is "sorry mate" whenever it happens.

However, I have TK'd in the past, I must admit. Mainly due to door blockers refusing to move.

Comment

Originally posted by seoulspirit View Post
          3-martyrdom = just dumb in hardcore

seoulspirit, [MyIS]Alex"

please dont lock ahhh
          If somebody's using martyrdom in hardcore, then why are you going to go and get team killed, are you going to whine to the server admin to get the user kicked because you don't like their tactics?

Comment

I do not TK. I do not expect others to TK me. That is all.

Comment

seoulspirit, [MyIS]Alex"

please dont lock ahhh
              Are you actually capable of posting meaningful information on this forum, or just spamming whatever comes into your mind? Was your recent ban not enough for you?

Comment

Trying to stay on topic...

I'll teamkill if I'm in a hurry - and irritated - and somebody is just sitting in the door (for an excessive period of time)

Comment

i dont see y #1 is bad... ive done this b4. as long as its not reflective fire, then ur teamate dies, which he would have eventually neways, u get -10 on ur personal score, and the enemy gets +0. u save 10 pts assuming ur a team player

Comment

seoulspirit, [MyIS]Alex"
                    I can't believe you would post this after getting banned. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz View Post
                      I'll teamkill if I'm in a hurry - and irritated - and somebody is just sitting in the door (for an excessive period of time)
                      One thing about the stock COD4 maps is that many rooms or paths have multiple ways in and out. Although this is hell for "watching your back", if someone is door blocking I can often just take an alternate route. It doesn't bother me as much as in other games.

The last week or so I've played on a FF server, and overall it's been pretty good. The vast majority of TK's have been accidental (often due to blind nades or pure panic fire from inexperienced players). Very few actual jerks who set out to team-kill.

The only time I'll TK is if there is a known on-purpose TK'er on the team...just to make his life miserable until the kick-vote succeeds.

Comment

With the amount of other perfectly justifiable tactics out there, I find it hard to believe that teamkilling could in any way be better then simply do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious
                          With the amount of other perfectly justifiable tactics out there, I find it hard to believe that teamkilling could in any way be better then simply do nothing.
                          Totally off topic, are you the one who I knifed twice a bit earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
                            Totally off topic, are you the one who I knifed twice a bit earlier?
                            I don't know. I get knifed alot. Let me re-word that...

I find it hard to believe that teamkilling could be a good thing with other perfectly justifiable tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                              If somebody's using martyrdom in hardcore, then why are you going to go and get team killed, are you going to whine to the server admin to get the user kicked because you don't like their tactics?
                              i=ps3
                              us consol-ers...yeh we dont really have server admins

Comment

Working...
                              X