i liked it !

Comment

Originally posted by Sickem

why call it crap

Lol because it was....

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent View Post
        Lol because it was....
        Ok did u rly need to spend your time posting that ?

Comment

Yes...yes i did..You post on here to show off what you have created..Obviously not all the posts are gonna be "OMG TAHT AWESOME!!!111!!1!1!1!one!" Some people like me have different tastes...Your video..i mean your firends video did not suite my tastes..I just voiced my opinion like evryone else..Just mine was different...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent
            Yes...yes i did..You post on here to show off what you have created..Obviously not all the posts are gonna be "OMG TAHT AWESOME!!!111!!1!1!1!one!" Some people like me have different tastes...Your video..i mean your firends video did not suite my tastes..I just voiced my opinion like evryone else..Just mine was different...
            ok cool

Comment

The Original

Here is the far superior original:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGYjLq5WSsU[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent
                amen brotha

your "friends" video phails

Comment

omg sorry sickem i thought you were onto something there but I have to say in the light of the original video posted by plagiarism, yours sucks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
                    omg sorry sickem i thought you were onto something there but I have to say in the light of the original video posted by plagiarism, yours sucks!!!

You cant read can you ? hmm maybe the part that says not my video :shakehead ? yeah :salute:

Originally posted by Gunfire92 View Post
                    amen brotha

your "friends" video phails
                    Yeah it dose but it is his first video how was your first vid ?

Comment

Guys, honestly enough with the flaming. Stop talking **** about his friends video. It was his first. We all had first videos that failed. He did not steal the idea from anyone else. Nor is it copyrighted so it doesnt matter any way. I have been keeping an eye on this thread for a while. I really dont understand why you all say how bad it is. Its a first video, get over it. Stop the flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickem View Post
                        You cant read can you ? hmm maybe the part that says not my video :shakehead ? yeah :salute:

Yeah it dose but it is his first video how was your first vid ?
                        I stand corrected. Your friend's video sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
                          I stand corrected. Your friend's video sucked.
                          thank you lol

Comment

Working...
                          X