BF2 Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Cops

READ:Hello guys this is NOT MY VIDEO THIS IS my friends First Movie so please dont be harsh enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vd9OIXbrP0

Well... it looks like you guys got some good framerates.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum View Post
      Well... it looks like you guys got some good framerates.
      huh :\

Comment

good vid

Comment

sickem, we all know this is your movie, your attempts at hiding the identity has just failed. once again you use the same font, and yet again you post up a short, bad and not thought-through piece of machinima, and once again you will get flamed for it. take the criticism as a man and don't try and run away from the truth. and last but not least, be honest and true with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickem
            huh :\
            I avoided saying anything bad. I really think that a better job could have been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
              sickem, we all know this is your movie, your attempts at hiding the identity has just failed. once again you use the same font, and yet again you post up a short, bad and not thought-through piece of machinima, and once again you will get flamed for it. take the criticism as a man and don't try and run away from the truth. and last but not least, be honest and true with yourself.
              LMFAO DUDE GET OWN3D did u look at the account it was from ?! yeah not mine and i gave the font to all my Members u retard click on the video and see the account name . Doggie go crawl in a hole and die my god do u know how to read?! i mean rly LMFAO all you do on this site is talk crap get a life man wait i gota ask this Doggie do u even make videos ? or do you just love to come on here and talk crap thinking u no everything

Originally posted by Corkum
              I avoided saying anything bad. I really think that a better job could have been done.
              Yeah but it is his first Movie i give him props

Comment

The next Stephen Spielberg

Comment

really good mate i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU View Post
                    really good mate i like it.
                    Thx man i will tell druglord never new sum1 could say sumthin nice on here

Comment

Crap, didn`t like it.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                        Crap, didn`t like it.
                        good for you

Comment

I agree with Doggie and anyone else who said it was crap..it really was...

Music=Overused
                          Fraps watermark=stupid
                          ****ty storyline=****
                          ...lol i really am speechless...that was shockingly awful

Comment

Everyone to their opinion, but there's a difference between giving your opinion and joining in on a flame-fest.

While you may not have liked it Hellsent, you can give much more constructive criticism than your post included.

Sickem does infact spend times making his videos and is always trying new things - so I do give him some credit. It may not be in his best interest to argue back (which he has already done) but I suggest you stop joining in on the flamefest.

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz View Post
                              Everyone to their opinion, but there's a difference between giving your opinion and joining in on a flame-fest.

While you may not have liked it Hellsent, you can give much more constructive criticism than your post included.

Sickem does infact spend times making his videos and is always trying new things - so I do give him some credit. It may not be in his best interest to argue back (which he has already done) but I suggest you stop joining in on the flamefest.
                              But this is not my video but thx

Originally posted by Hellsent
                              I agree with Doggie and anyone else who said it was crap..it really was...

Music=Overused
                              Fraps watermark=stupid
                              ****ty storyline=****
                              ...lol i really am speechless...that was shockingly awful
                              Ok i dont like the video that Much too but it is my friends first video why call it crap

Comment

Working...
                              X