Extreme realism mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme realism mod

Are there any servers out there, i gave it a go today on single player because I couldnt find any multiplayer ones =(

nope currently not making server files is a b¡tch ill try to make some now though now i got some proper information about it.

Comment

1 thing that is actually NOT realistic about the mod is the amount of bullets it takes to kill targets, I mean i like the idea of it absolutely being the first person to shoot=win but killing someone with 2 shots from an AR? eh...idk.

Comment

wait what? 2 hits from the assualt rockets or rifle? cuz i didnt changed damage at all actually i didnt do anything to the assualt rifles at all ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
          wait what? 2 hits from the assualt rockets or rifle? cuz i didnt changed damage at all actually i didnt do anything to the assualt rifles at all ^^

what did you do in terms of weapon damage?

Comment

tanks have better armor. thats all i know. but a mod isnt only about changed dammage. its about gameplay and if thats good then you can change dammage to make it better.

Comment

Well the zeller is almost a 1 hit 1 kill but its fire rate is slow to compensate it with the defualt snipers which shoot twice as fast but do less damage around 64 damage on flesh and 50 on bodyarmour and headshot still remains instant kill.

Comment

uhhh, that doesnt sound like you did ANYTHING to the weapons....

Comment

he changed a lot of statics of the wapons but not the dammage. he fitted it with a few maps and made a new kit. futher more he adjust every vehicle, made orbital strike a nuke and made the bots far more intelligent. and he removed some of the bugs ea didnt fixed cuz they didnt know how.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
                    he changed a lot of statics of the wapons but not the dammage. he fitted it with a few maps and made a new kit. futher more he adjust every vehicle, made orbital strike a nuke and made the bots far more intelligent. and he removed some of the bugs ea didnt fixed cuz they didnt know how.
                    so he uh...made them more accurate/faster? what.

i dont know why you would make orbital strike stronger. getting orbital'd is really annoying. dont need it in the game.:shakehead

Comment

if you want comparisment of vanilla weapons and those from my mod just say it i will make a video of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
                        if you want comparisment of vanilla weapons and those from my mod just say it i will make a video of them.

if its not too much trouble, yeah, sure that would cewl

Comment

here's a tip: never play with bots on 100%. it basecly means(at my pc): non-stop getting headshotted by bots for a instant kill. no way for surviving. crough spamming doesnt work bunny hop either(was desperate). and roadkillin' is to diffucult with suicide bots who just instant blow your tank with det packs.

Comment

bots on regular single player are good to go against for shooting skills

assuming you are missing your internet connection

Comment

ok i got a few questions do you mind i put music on the movie? or do you want to hear the weapon sounds and the amazing screams?

Comment

Working...
                              X