• Show
Clear All

Re: SRAW-whores

Originally posted by Eviscereightor View Post
    Only spastics can't dodge SRAW/Eryx shots
    Pleasant...

Comment

I use SRAW/Eryx all the time against infantry. Often people just stand there, so rather than wasting smg ammo, I just use the rockets. Makes up for the lack of accuracy over distance with the SMG's.

Comment

They don't bother me, because the only way I can see myself getting killed by one is if I'm in the commander's screen, otherwise you have to be a really special school case not to be able to dodge one.

Comment

There certainly seems to be a lot of whinging on this site these days...

As for the debate - if u can kill with it, use it. Anything to give you an edge. The best aspect of BF2 over many other games is the potential for innovation.

Unfortunately, there are spakkers out there who think the game 'should be played the way it's meant to be played'. Like, WTFITAA? It's a bloody computer game - not thew bleedin World Cup!

And fie! Yes - fie! On them servers that ban/kick u for GL, SRAW, jihad jeeps. FIE!

Comment

What is "fie"?

Comment

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE
              There certainly seems to be a lot of whinging on this site these days...

As for the debate - if u can kill with it, use it. Anything to give you an edge. The best aspect of BF2 over many other games is the potential for innovation.

Unfortunately, there are spakkers out there who think the game 'should be played the way it's meant to be played'. Like, WTFITAA? It's a bloody computer game - not thew bleedin World Cup!

And fie! Yes - fie! On them servers that ban/kick u for GL, SRAW, jihad jeeps. FIE!
              Genuine frontier gibberish!

I agree with the "if u can kill with it" bit mind...

Comment

I'm a SRAW whore. Seriously. I spend about 90% of the game running around with the SRAW out.

Why? I shoot it at tanks. I shoot it at vehicles. I shoot it at attack choppers and I shoot it at jets (don't hit many of those).

And if I happen to run around a corner and see a badguy I'm going to pop on off at him instead of trying to change to the pea shooter.

Othertimes I'm running around looking for a tank/vehicle and I see a sniper. At 200m I don't have a hope of killing him with any of the other weapons. Hello Mr Wire Guided Missile

The best kills are when you are running across a street to hit that tank one last time and some guy with a G36 stops and looks at you, then belly flops to try pick you off with his assault rifle. Again, HMWGM.

When facing an AT, don't stop moving. The missile will hit you.

On IO I also use it's "KILLED" ability to stop those bloody medic whores. most of the kills result in a non revive. It is very useful for breaking up charges.

On Wake in IO, it's better to pick off boats filled with people instead of trying to out snipe the snipers....

KBK

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
                  Genuine frontier gibberish!
                  LMAO, i love that movie

Comment

Only problem I have with SRAW's is that you can storm into a base in an APC to cap a flag and kill 4 G36 packing medics in one go.

15 seconds later you get 4 SRAWS slamming into your APC. Then not long after they are straight back into their G36 Medic kits.

Obviously we all change kits to suit the situation, but again, I see this as much as a flaw as seat switching in the chopper. We should all take our choice of kit at the start of the round and be stuck with it throughout.

It would be slightly more realistic.

Comment

I love seeing guys use them ...easy dodge, easy kill. Keep it up. Thanks.

Comment

here's a thought... take it like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                          SRAW/Eryx whoring is fun and i dont really see the problem with it. The blast radius of a SRAW/Eryx is so small that you have to leterally hit the guy with it to kill him. Also, those missiles are so slow that you can dodge them easily. Just dont go prone and you'll be fine.

yeah the SRAW is nothing like the noob tubes. they require to hit like within 1 cm of the target to kill them. and plus, just getting killed by anything is annoying. but hey..if ur for world peace, im behind u

Comment

Moving so slow, I don't think the SRAW/Eryx require much skill or quick reflexes. The only requirement is lack of skill on the other side, or the surprise factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                              Moving so slow, I don't think the SRAW/Eryx require much skill or quick reflexes. The only requirement is lack of skill on the other side, or the surprise factor.
                              and that`s why killing with sraw/eryx is so fcuking fun.

Comment

They don't bother me because that's the only thing I do on Karkand... It's fun pissing them all off...

Comment

Working...
                                X