Some Perks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Perks...

...are annoying, mostly Martyrdom and the ability to shoot through walls. Martyrdom is especially annoying on small maps like Shipment or Wet Work, mostly Shipment. It's annoying when you kill someone and die a second later.

Other things about MP annoy me a little, like constant airstrikes, etc.

im sure there are threads about this already.

Comment

Originally posted by PREDATOR-SK
      There are.

Comment

there are? where?

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789 View Post
          there are? where?
          Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by [IS]FallenMorgan View Post
            ...are annoying, mostly Martyrdom and the ability to shoot through walls. Martyrdom is especially annoying on small maps like Shipment...
            Well, there you go, why are you even playing on Shipment?
            Every gun has the ability to shoot through walls, depending on the size of the round. Deep Impact just makes the damage higher when a bullet goes through a wall and goes out the other way.

Comment

It's about time somebody created a thread addressing the annoyance of Martyrdom.

Comment

Originally posted by The Todd View Post
                It's about time somebody created a thread addressing the annoyance of Martyrdom.
                Yeah. I dont think enough people are annoyed about it to warrant one WHOLE thread about Martyrdom though =P

Comment

whats wrong with shooting through walls?

Comment

Originally posted by PREDATOR-SK
                    Nothing wrong with a little refresh though?

Anyways, I think martydom is avoidable, very easily, you just run somewhere when you see the grenade icon. And if you're right on top of it then throw it back and get some kills.

Another thing people complain about is last stand. Why do people whine about that???

Comment

Yes you're right it's annoying to get killed in this game isn't it? I think everything is overpowered in this game besides the knife and pistol that's what everyone should use. The grass is also annoying we need to get rid of it. But the perk that's most annoying is...... EAVESDROP that's right it's totally unfair. I mean it's SOOO annoying when someone kills you only because they can hear your VOIP.

Comment

I wish you could put the grenade launcher on the P90. That would be so AWESOME :yay:

P90
                        Grenade Launcher
                        Stopping Power
                        Martyrdom

I think martyrdom is good. It needs to act like a normal grenade though, same fuse time and same splash damage as any other grenade. Some have mentioned in other posts that it is not. If that is true, that should be fixed.

Friendly Fire On servers will have less martyrdom.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post

Friendly Fire On servers will have less martyrdom.

Crunch
                          Im not sure people are that bright.

Comment

Originally posted by Chefmoto1
                            The grass is also annoying we need to get rid of it.
                            Some people in CAL already argued that for the map OVERGROWN.

Yes, I agree some things are annoying, but when people complain about them-- they better have a proposed solution to work around, otherwise the thread is POINTLESS and it gets nowhere.

Comment

I think the perks add a nice little dimension to the game. I think ever since I've been playing COD4 I've been killed by last-stand like, once. As for Martyrdom... I think by now we've all been playing long enough to know that if we kill someone in CQB there may well be the "clink" sound directly afterwards that informs us being elsewhere might be a really damn good idea.

I'm sure we all still get caught out by it regularly, especially in intense fights, but it's not all that unavoidable. I guess the OP is having a tough time. Better headset, maybe?

Comment

Working...
                              X