Worth coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lolyn
    Yes and no, the experience is what you make it. It is probably the best squadplay game out there, but if you don't actively seek out the squads that work together and use VOIP etc, it can be quite a boring experience. Getting in a clan increases the longetivity of the game to no end, so I'd advise that, or at least finding a particular clan server and making friends with their members.

If you just jump on a packed server and run around on your own mission, then to be honest, you might enjoy for a little bit, but you also might find yourself getting infuriated eventually.

That said, I've been playing it since release date, and since I've always been playing with friends, and have made a shedload of new friends across clans in the process, I've had one hell of a fun ride!
    So true. We always have 5-15 people in our TS and you have a great time. I would have quit a long time ago if it wasn't for the people I am playing with, both in my clan and those that I have met from other clans.

Comment

Its all your a matter of opinion and your choice, I have been playing 2142 for nearing a year, and still have fun. I have done good for coming to the game so late, and yet I sometimes now start to get bored, I will stay with this game for a while.

Comment

Well guys, i decided to take a break from Steam games and CoD 4 to go play BF2142, and listen to you, so i used my 2nd soldier and decided to try and finish his promotions. This is my first day back on SWAT server (MY FAV.)

BTW look at the guys ranks, who i had to play with and their experience...well it was a pain since i had to lead them and tell them where to go every once in a while, and look at the experience on the other team

looks better if you press it . below

[media]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/8685b54632a29613866153fe32f69b220262dcc3.png[/media]

[media]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/8394911ce813c43d06b4e7228476f0d30a362894.png[/media]

Comment

Working...
        X