Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check These Mofo's out STATPADDERS GALOR!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh it goes on alot, its an unfortuante business, but nothing ever seems to be done about it, so what has to be done usually is ignore it and find another server.

Comment

lol maybe he was just "good"

Comment

Bloodhound, going by that screenshot you have played on that server 21 times.

If thats what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Freedom View Post
          Yep, you guys are pretty cool, making genuine arguments on an online gaming forum. You guys must feel so awesome and confident after writing those long paragraphs bashing each other. Maybe next time you should try killing yourselves.:cry: Look, I use smileys, I'm really clever!
          :laugh: Couldn't of said it better.

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK View Post
          Bloodhound, going by that screenshot you have played on that server 21 times.

If thats what it means.
          LOL! i played that server once & got banned for playing properly taking flags, i got a total of 6 points wooo!

Was there really a need in posting comments like who cares? no there wasn't you wer just been childish little gits. Public BF2 Forum, means you can post anything you want in regards to BF2. And there was a time when this stuff was taken seriously, personally it means jack all to me, its a game, but it might to others so have a little respect to your peers, the world doesn't revolve around you and your smart arse ego's.

Lock this CrackaJacka Up Alex, no one cares apparently so theres no need in it being here.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post
            wow respect for each other has really gone tits up around here.

Who cares? maybe someone out there, there was a time when you posted stuff like this to get people reported to make the game a better place, but obviously smart arses like yourself know better, so we'll just let the game currupt abit more, just so you feel better........

waaah_wah detect the sarcasm.....thats if you can with your 1 brain cell.
            Tell me, does a padding server actually affect you in any way at all?? All you have to do is hitting "Esc" and "Disconnect" or even better dont go into servers with "Stat padding" in the name. Is that really that hard?

Comment

Working...
            X