Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check These Mofo's out STATPADDERS GALOR!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check These Mofo's out STATPADDERS GALOR!

Look at this, This is a Special Forces server called: =WR= Stats Padding (All SF Maps) Where can we report it get these mofo's stats wiped? Screen 4 has the admins names get them wiped aswel! Makes me laugh is there advertsing it all over! Please excuse my language in the first pic

Who cares......?

Comment

lo
      if i find iam on a server like that i just find a new one

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
        Who cares......?
        wow respect for each other has really gone tits up around here.

Who cares? maybe someone out there, there was a time when you posted stuff like this to get people reported to make the game a better place, but obviously smart arses like yourself know better, so we'll just let the game currupt abit more, just so you feel better........

waaah_wah detect the sarcasm.....thats if you can with your 1 brain cell.

Comment

Nobody cares. That's who.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
            Who cares......?
            All you should have said I know and understand or say that the topic has been talked about.

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
            Nobody cares. That's who.
            Well if no one cares why did you right?

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post
            wow respect for each other has really gone tits up around here.

Who cares? maybe someone out there, there was a time when you posted stuff like this to get people reported to make the game a better place,
            I understand you to a point you can still report such people to EA I will show you a link. you will have to sign in if you have not made account with them

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...?p_faqid=11549

It will ask you of other things as well about the player you are reporting and screen shots. I think it under contact us and selection list on the reason I think that EA did care once over but you can give that ago. Maybe the people who say who cares and such like are cheats themselves? Such comments once over (many moons ago) a person was asked to respect other who have asked the same question maybe if you read the forum rules. This is why I never really care about forums in the first place.

Anyway what ever you decide to do I am sure that it will be the right thing.

Comment

It's true, they are only stats.

I don't see why people get so wound up. It doesn't effect your gameplay.

Comment

Funny is that there are rules on a stat pad server, that is pure irony ;-D

Comment

Sorry Bloodhound.. but no one cares.

It is fun to anoy them though

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
                    Well if no one cares why did you right?

I understand you to a point you can still report such people to EA I will show you a link. you will have to sign in if you have not made account with them

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...?p_faqid=11549

It will ask you of other things as well about the player you are reporting and screen shots. I think it under contact us and selection list on the reason I think that EA did care once over but you can give that ago. Maybe the people who say who cares and such like are cheats themselves? Such comments once over (many moons ago) a person was asked to respect other who have asked the same question maybe if you read the forum rules. This is why I never really care about forums in the first place.

Anyway what ever you decide to do I am sure that it will be the right thing.
                    Why did I "right" ? Idiot.

You don't "right" down your thoughts. You "write" them down.

I replied because these idiots make threads every other day saying "WAAAAAH PEOPLE ARE STATPADDING WAAAAAAAAAAH"

Go ahead and report them to EA. You'll get the same generic response they reply to every single statpad report or server report. EA doesn't care about BF2 anymore. Nobody that is good cares about stats. Quit making stupid threads about statpadding.

Comment

Oi, who the hell are you calling? Did I call you? Did I? Now if I said that you are a complete toss(er then I am sure some will agree. Just how old are you? One other point did EA say that they did not care about the game to you personally? Did EA say we are no longer getting involved? If they did then show us all with the evidance and link so we can all have a look and I will stand corrected. I just seen my message from EA "Investigations of this type can take several days, but rest assured we do take every claim of this nature seriously."

carry on make whatever threads you like it is a public forum and also suggest you read the forum rules about having respect for others and that anyone can make a new thread so long as it is search for or if the same question comes up then answer it in the correct manner even so it has been talked about before.

Some people

Comment

Yep, you guys are pretty cool, making genuine arguments on an online gaming forum. You guys must feel so awesome and confident after writing those long paragraphs bashing each other. Maybe next time you should try killing yourselves.:cry: Look, I use smileys, I'm really clever!

Comment

Only semantics separate Infantry Only from Stats Padding servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
                            Only semantics separate Infantry Only from Stats Padding servers.
                            wow an intelligent post:shock:

Comment

i love crashing padding parties

Comment

Working...
                              X