Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi
    very good vid there iam a very long way from that lol
    clicking do you mean between gunn and tv ? also my problem is finding the hit boxs as i always put the tv on the other chopper
    akawho07

Comment

That usually works, depending on your connection and what the chopper is doing. If it's in a really angled slide, you'll have to compensate a bit... otherwise, you can get away with just going for the body.

I was on a south american server yesterday with a ping of 30... but in reality, it must've been closer to 120-150, because relatively straight shots on near-hovering helis went through clean. I was so pissed.

The system isn't perfect. Sometimes you'll have perfect shots that won't register... when that happens, just keep in mind that it's not your fault.

Comment

Yes, it's not your fault, no problem if soloing but when you fly with a pilot I don't feel comfortable when I miss because of game glitch

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
          Yes, it's not your fault, no problem if soloing but when you fly with a pilot I don't feel comfortable when I miss because of game glitch
          I've gotten used it.

I have an automatic reflex now... when I miss because the game is retarded and doesn't register a clean hit, I immediately type "through" in the chat. I don't really need to defend myself though, because we usually proceed to rape sh*t shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
            I've gotten used it.

I have an automatic reflex now... when I miss because the game is retarded and doesn't register a clean hit, I immediately type "through" in the chat. I don't really need to defend myself though, because we usually proceed to rape sh*t shortly after.
            Haha me too Im pretty good gunner, but If I miss its because bad hitboxes.

Comment

hi
              well i killed a chopper yer but missed a tank ( omg ) but iam getting there
              i willuse the chopper if its just sat there then its only me so if iam killed its only me
              akawho

Comment

^^Try to go on the "chopper mayhem" server. I think its a Battlefield.no server

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkers
                  I pretty much fail in chopper, so anyone could wow me :yay:
                  same here mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                    I've gotten used it.

I have an automatic reflex now... when I miss because the game is retarded and doesn't register a clean hit, I immediately type "through" in the chat.
                    Same XD

Comment

Yep, thats pretty funny.......freak. Try getting stabbed for once.

Comment

Holy cow that video was amazing. How the bladdi 'hell did he pull out with those shots?! My hairs gone curly now cause i was just caught in a whirlwind of 'L337NESS'

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Freedom View Post
                          Yep, thats pretty funny.......freak. Try getting stabbed for once.
                          :cry:

Comment

Working...
                          X