How many people hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N2K View Post
    I've gotten banned from all my low ping i/o servers. Always accused of hacking, but no proof ever shown. The ones I do see hacking never seem to survive a round with semi-skilled players and don't stay long enough to get noticed by the admins.
    Yeah, that's what got me thinking about this. I got kicked from a couple of servers apparently for hacking but I took it as a compliment.

Almost every time I'm in a squad with VOIP someone shouts 'hacker' as some response to being killed, so it feels like everyone must be doing it. If you type 'BF2' into Youtube all you get is hacking stuff, too.

Ah well, thought I'd ask you guys to see if you thought it was either 50-60% hackers or 50-60% sore losers.

Comment

Ive seen a total of maybe 10 hackers in my 120 hours or so. Half were using aimbots on karkand and the other half were making cartillery on wake.

And wait, I actually came across one yesterday on the LH server. He was spamming cars like Ive never seen. Seriously, the whole minimap was covered with car drop icons.

EDIT: The LH server is just an unranked chopper server.

Comment

There was one guy on the Chinese team using the commander hack on Wake, and what he did was even after the US took the airfield he would line the runway end-to-end with supply crates so the J-10s could continue to resupply by flying by. Quite ingenious, although I'm guessing the cheater was one of the guys in the J-10s.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB
          And wait, I actually came across one yesterday on the LH server. He was spamming cars like Ive never seen. Seriously, the whole minimap was covered with car drop icons.
          yeah i saw that on a server about a week ago or so, as soon as i joined and saw that, i left lol there was no point even bothering to make sense of it, everyone else was running around as if it was normal.

Comment

the last time i played this game 2 years ago there were a few hackers per server especially the hotel at karkand. now theres hardly any. ive seen one at the dragon valley map shooting from inside that oriental looking building in the middle of the map but thats it.

Comment

That's not a hack, that's a glitch/exploit. A hack is a third-party program like a cham, nofog, aimbot, etc. that has to be downloaded and run along with BF2. You don't need any third party program to be able to glitch into buildings so it's not generally considered a hack, just an exploit. It'll probably get you banned faster than an aimbot, however, given how blatant it is.

~Wolfgang

Comment

6 bans and 385 kicks. how many were not from hackusations. problem is having a good round you have to watch your back for the admin with a trigger happy ban finger. even if your an average player with a good round you can get banned for being a suspected hacker. I find most people I have suspected of hacks (which is rare) arent on the top of the leaderboard. their KDR isn't that great put some of the things they pull off at the weirdest times gives them away, coming around a corner unloading on you if there is no UAV i chalk up to someone spotting me first and foremost, but if they do some weird stuff i usually find out if their team has a commander then go find a nice little hole to crawl in and wait and watch their dot on UAV to see if it tracks me. some people would get frustrated at getting owned by people with higher reflexes/awareness and go and download hacks, so even if they still aren't owning it up they are doing better than they would be without them so they are satisfied. ever seen a hacking vid on youtube?, the ones that advertise their hax, i mean whoever is playing them sucks period, all of them. no situational awareness, no quick reflexes. just point in the general direction and shoot shoot shoot while getting slammed from behind or the side because who needs *situational awareness when you have hacks right?

Comment

I really haven't seen that many cheaters in BattleField 2. I would say less than 20. The most I have seen out of people cheating and such has been on this forum and of course youtube.

Of course not everyone runs around with a big red mark on their head announcing they're cheating, so there could have been times I was playing with a cheater and just not noticed..

It's just not as rampant in this game as it is in others, yet.

Comment

I never use any hacks or cheats or even glitches in the game. Don't see the point on cheating just gets people backs up and you might end up ban from a servers.

I do hate people who go inside the buildings thinking it fun. The best one I have ever seen when I was in command and said a person was inside the building. Next thing I knew was a team of 6 lads got in and shot him, that was very funny to see. One person wrote and said he gone now

Comment

About 80%, no point playing this game anymore. Hack after hack after hack, you`re prolly one of the few legit left.

Comment

exactly 1000000000000000000000000000000

Comment

Working...
                        X