CoD4 to BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _S3rH3nD_ View Post
    COD4 is nothing to compare with bf2 when we talk about infatry..cod4 simply PWNES..
    cod is the most ***** game infantry wise. all ppl do in pubs/scrims is run to a spot, and wait for people to get impatient and run around the corner to shoot them or nade spam then run into a crowd and die purposely to get martyrdom off. i'm trying to like it but its just not fun. the gfx are beautiful but thats the only thing the game has going for it (i play it on max settings on vista and it looks very nice). i'm trying to like the game, but i find that every server/scrim is the same **** as stated above.

Comment

COD4 is fun when

1- you're on a server with less than 20 players,
      2- have balanced teams,
      3- know what you're doing.

Otherwise, it gets too frustrating. I tend to play 1 hour of COD4 for every 2 hours of BF2...

Comment

^^ I agree I don't like cod4 with more than 20 people, my clan mates are always like 'why do you always go on the server with least people?'

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
          lulz i always found the opposite. CoD4 is far too noobified for me, some of my clan went to CoD4 and most returned. the ones returning found it too easy and the ones that stayed really really sucked at BF2. whereas the ones that came back found it far too easy. I myself found it very linear. it is designed nicely but simply run in shoot die/run in shoot die... well i can play IO karkand for that. stats stored on PC /FAIL. ranking to general in 5 days /FAIL. my 3 star actually means I Invested some time in BF2, in CoD4? being a general means you invested a week in it. PC crash? bye stats. NP i can get them back in a week but whats the point.
          D0h, you don't comprehend.
          The reason its so easy to rank up in Call of Duty 4 is because of Battlefield 2. Look at all the stat padders in Battlefield 2 who don't play the game to enjoy, rather, play the game to just try to have a rank better than the next guy.

Call of Duty 4 is going to strive on Modded servers, not ranked servers and thats what is going to keep the game alive.

Comment

CoD4 is really noob friendly... Seriously i played it at my friends house a while ago and went for 11 kill streak when i wasnt used to controlls, sensitivity and didnt know the map at all. And no i wasnt camping, i was actually running around with the RPK thinggy gunning ppl down... And im not even that good at Bf2 IO. Go figure

Comment

Working...
            X