you got PWND!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackfox View Post
    i was on mashtur city and i was at the powerplant taking the flag and i here a jeep comming so i hid 1 guy came out of the jeep and an entire squad spawned on him they all went on to the flag i came out and knifed them all :laugh::laugh:

Err..NO! read the original post! stories about YOU getting PWND!!!!

Comment

oh then i got knifed in the back and my clan mates were watching lol and for the record is says best pwnd moments too

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
        ok so we hear ALOT of stories about how "GREAT" everyone is at bf2 and it gets a bit dull...so in this thread i was thinking we should post our best PWND moments..moments u have been sooo badly pwnd its embaressing atleast with this thread there cant be any arguments :P

P.S. this is NOT a thread about u pwning people its about YOU getting pwnd..

i wrote the thread im sure i know what its about

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by N2K View Post
            lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
              Its really ego crushing

It must be for you m8, ur ego is very large :laugh:

DONT GET ANGRY SEE THE JOKE CHRIS!

Comment

oh lets not start another troll sesh please

Comment

I have so many times been killed by a supplycrate, won't bother writing all of it down .

Comment

The PwNeD LiFe

Playing on Karkand, I go down the hill on the right side, and down on the other side of the wall, I get down by the stairwell, where one of my guys is hiding he is definatley a medic, I say Follow Me, for reinforcement at train accident, and he team kills me, he than almost instantly revives me, where he has a buddy with the same clan tag, waiting there, who knives me, revive, knife, revive knife, this goes on for about 3 minutes or so. Does it get much more pwned than that.

Comment

Originally posted by clementsjd1 View Post
                      Playing on Karkand, I go down the hill on the right side, and down on the other side of the wall, I get down by the stairwell, where one of my guys is hiding he is definatley a medic, I say Follow Me, for reinforcement at train accident, and he team kills me, he than almost instantly revives me, where he has a buddy with the same clan tag, waiting there, who knives me, revive, knife, revive knife, this goes on for about 3 minutes or so. Does it get much more pwned than that.
                      Thats what the suicide button is for :laugh:

Comment

I think i said this in another war tales forum.my brother and i were playing on a lan server at an internet cafe. it was karkand co-op.he was mec sniper i was us spec ops.i saw him run down the alleyway next to the first spawn point (cant remember the name) so i chased after him. he saw me and pulled out his pistol as sniper rifles are useless close range, and i fired at him with my M-4. he wins. sure, hes older than me but i have been playing Bf2 for longer. he first played 1942 though. goes to show how much i suck sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                        X