you got PWND!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you got PWND!!

ok so we hear ALOT of stories about how "GREAT" everyone is at bf2 and it gets a bit dull...so in this thread i was thinking we should post our best PWND moments..moments u have been sooo badly pwnd its embaressing atleast with this thread there cant be any arguments :P

ok my story is this... in dragon valley i like to get the 50.cal out and hide in the woods and pick guys off the american carrier anyway i was up perched on my little hill had taken a few guys off and some guy ON the carrier comes out with a rocket launcher..and before i know it he has shot this thing from about 300mtres away and it hits me square smack in the face...i know it hit me in the face because i actualy saw the tip of the rocket lmao..i couldnt believe he made such an incredible shot with a rocket launcher from that far away..i couldnt stop laughing.. PWND!!:yay:

P.S. this is NOT a thread about u pwning people its about YOU getting pwnd..

Earlier today i was playing Dragon on (PrC) then out of nowhere 200m in the air i get blown up in the jet by an AK47. Out of nowhere BOOM!!!!

....i got poond

Comment

wow i didnt think it was possible to take a plane out with an AK-47... u must have had some extreme damage going on lol

Comment

Tales From Bf2 Frontlines NOW!

Comment

I don't have any one moment that sticks in my mind - maybe the time where I got artied eight consecutive times on Karkand would be the closest. I've had many times, however, where I'm alive for less than a second and I die, then respawn and die within a second again, and so on. Like out of a minute's worth of game time I'm only alive and able to play for maybe 5 seconds. Spawn on SL - he runs over a landmine almost instantly. Spawn - artied. Spawn, walk two steps and die on a claymore. Spawn - shot in the back by someone 2m away from the spawnpoint. Spawn - artied again. *sigh*

~Wolfgang

Comment

BF2 Demo
            US server located in Texas or Chicago
            200 ping
            Going against people with 50 ping who chuck C4
            Losing
            Repeatedly

Its really ego crushing

Comment

runnng into arty cos i cant be arsed turning and running, i do that too often.

a few days ago i kept getting revived by a medic and then killed by the same sniper about 3 or 4 times so i had to kill the medic to kill the sniper. first time ive deliberately teamkilled but it was the only way to get this sniper, it was our last base and the spawn spot was being raped.

oh yea just last night i was getting raped by a tank whore so i got in a tank myself and this guy kept driving C4 cars into me, must have done it 5 times beofre i got hm and he went to attack the other tank instead but he sure pissed me off lol

Comment

today i took a boat out of the carrier on wake down to bottom left corner of map, went across and drove up to beach. Got 50m from coast and see a plane come, his bomb miss. I just out thinking his next swoop will kill the boat. I was correct but he missed me.

Get 10m from the shore and boom artllery lol.

Comment

lmao yeah the WORST kills are ones that happen after some intense travel time lol

Comment

I don't have unbelievably owned moments in BF2, but yesterday I was running along. This sniper stands in front of me, don't even notice that he's not on my team. He stands there for like 30 seconds and finally shoots me in the head. Damn that was embarrassing!

Comment

i got 2

just randomly walking around on karkand coming back from getting a guy way at factory then all of a sudden i die and its from a supply box, OUR COMMANDER'S SUPPLY BOX

driving a tank in the middle of highway tampa with 2 jets fighting all over the map. one of them gets shot down and the guy inside jumps out because its low on health.(on fire range) the freaking almost dead jet goes down and hits me and kills me

Comment

I know alex98 has one

I was in their main base and he tried sneaking on me only to get crushed by my commanders air dropped vehicle

Just thought id throw it out there in case he "forgot"

Comment

Well, i got shot by dozens of dolphin diving-bunny hopping G36e and LMG noobs today, not sure if you call that being pwned or not...

Comment

--Moved to War Tales--

Comment

i was on mashtur city and i was at the powerplant taking the flag and i here a jeep comming so i hid 1 guy came out of the jeep and an entire squad spawned on him they all went on to the flag i came out and knifed them all :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X