Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Help ?

Hey,

Ok so when im flying the planes i have ALOT of trouble lol and i was wondering if u guys could givve me some hints/tips to becoming a better pilot.. my first problem is dodgig enemy attacks..like soon as i get the warning signal i drop the flares (x) and then start an almost epileptic flight pattern...i will fly up and down spin around and in some cases even fly under bridges..yet EVERY single time i die! like its not just most the time..its every time they get me...is there a certain way to avoid this almost inevitable death?

also landing...i have tried a million times and cant do it lol i know u have to reduce ur speed but everytime i hit the deck i explode...i think i have successfully landed once..

any help would be awesome:yay:

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
    also landing...i have tried a million times and cant do it lol i know u have to reduce ur speed but everytime i hit the deck i explode...i think i have successfully landed once..
    When u have to land a plane, make sure you have take off the speed by pressing [S] and make sure you dont take off ALL of u speed. and make sure that the nose of the plane is not facing down. because then u are crashing.
    U have to land on the Back wields first.

Sorry for my english, i hope u get the point

Comment

ahhh see i was kinda landing with the nose slightly forward..lol thanks ill go try it now :P

Comment

Are you putting your flaps down when you land? Press CTRL + F to put your flaps down. Make sure you "call the ball" before landing on the carrier.

Comment

Hey,

Ok so when im flying the planes i have ALOT of trouble lol and i was wondering if u guys could givve me some hints/tips to becoming a better pilot.. my first problem is dodgig enemy attacks..like soon as i get the warning signal i drop the flares (x) and then start an almost epileptic flight pattern...i will fly up and down spin around and in some cases even fly under bridges..yet EVERY single time i die! like its not just most the time..its every time they get me...is there a certain way to avoid this almost inevitable death?

Search keywords: "jet pilot"

Youll find pretty much every jet related thread with good debates, arguments and a ton of tips, hints and knowledge. Dig in.

Comment

Hey,

Ok so when im flying the planes i have ALOT of trouble lol and i was wondering if u guys could givve me some hints/tips to becoming a better pilot..even fly under bridges..yet EVERY single time i die! like its not just most the time..its every time they get me...is there a certain way to avoid this almost inevitable death?

also landing...i have tried a million times and cant do it lol i know u have to reduce ur speed but everytime i hit the deck i explode.
            flying under bridge=n00b move and unnecessary if not a tunnel in kubra dam..i would still be on your a55 tho..
            add me to your xfire i can train you a bit..but hey if you cant fly then just dont..if you really want it then add me..
            dont fackin land BTW..landing=death

Originally posted by yoohoo313131 View Post
            Are you putting your flaps down when you land? Press CTRL + F to put your flaps down. Make sure you "call the ball" before landing on the carrier.
            flaps?lol????are you kidding him?i ve never used/known flaps in bf2..still i can land su34 on hotel roof:laugh: dont even try it kid..there are no flaps ffs

Comment

Originally posted by _S3rH3nD_ View Post
              flying under bridge=n00b move and unnecessary if not a tunnel in kubra dam..i would still be on your a55 tho..
              add me to your xfire i can train you a bit..but hey if you cant fly then just dont..if you really want it then add me..
              dont fackin land BTW..landing=death

flaps?lol????are you kidding him?i ve never used/known flaps in bf2..still i can land su34 on hotel roof:laugh: dont even try it kid..there are no flaps ffs
              i cant play online at the moment as i have reached my monthly download limit and am running at 50kbps..i get my net speed back in 17 days, but i do want to learn.. and the helicopter i cant do at all im dead within about 1-3 miutes in that thing

i tried the flap thing and nothing happend...just selected the other missile..

i think i just need to practice...i have only spent a total of 1hr and 11mins in the airplane so ill need a bit more practice but i do want to learn to fly not so sure about the copters though...i seem to be dead within 1-3 minutes after taking off in those things

Comment

i cant play online at the moment as i have reached my monthly download limit and am running at 50kbps..i get my net speed back in 17 days, but i do want to learn.. and the helicopter i cant do at all im dead within about 1-3 miutes in that thing

i tried the flap thing and nothing happend...just selected the other missile..

i think i just need to practice...i have only spent a total of 1hr and 11mins in the airplane so ill need a bit more practice but i do want to learn to fly not so sure about the copters though...i seem to be dead within 1-3 minutes after taking off in those things
                whoa then go buy a JOYSTICK before you get used to keyboard...ok?

Comment

lol cant i just use a keyboard and mouse or will it be too hard?

Comment

Watch and learn

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2kCyLJ6-yCI[/media]

Comment

Uhoh, there go the words of DOOM...

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
                      It will be too hard, go buy a joystick and you can fly with the best

Comment

i play fine with keyboard and mouse, it does not really matter which you use, just practise enough and you'll get it.

also make sure that whenever you practise that you ALWAYS do it in SP btw ;D

Comment

i am a KB pilot..i am fine with it but i ve reached KBs limit and seen that it cant match JS

Comment

get a joystick, all problems will be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
                              You can. Its piss easy to fly with KB&M

Comment

Working...
                              X