Huge TF2 Update out NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke
    Was on a server trying out badlands, saw a way to glitch outside the fence near a spawn. (PM if you want more info, I think I took a screenshot)
    The glitch is pretty well known and I wager it'll be fixed with a patch very soon.

Comment

Badlands=awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando View Post
        The glitch is pretty well known and I wager it'll be fixed with a patch very soon.
        Damn, I was trying to sound all 1337 h@x0r & stuff.......

Comment

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke View Post
          Damn, I was trying to sound all 1337 h@x0r & stuff.......
          :laugh:

Comment

Wait,what glitch?

Comment

Exploit has been fixed.

Comment

YYEEESSS they fixed that backstab crap finally and the exploit

IMO they should have just had one day where anyone that used the exploit got vacced then the next day it slayed them, then they should have fixed it

Comment

backstab crap? Please ellaborate

Comment

Might be when the spy could slash someone in the face but it is counted as a backstab?

Comment

You've never been mowing a spy and the monkey just turns and slashes you from the front only for it to be a backstab

I mega chase people for entire maps if they do it to me usually lol

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger
                        You've never been mowing a spy and the monkey just turns and slashes you from the front only for it to be a backstab

I mega chase people for entire maps if they do it to me usually lol
                        Hehe, I got one of those today, even though the update should have fixed it. Maybe it was just lag.

Comment

Yeah, they'll always be cases of "mistaken backstabing".

It's latency related, they can't ever fully fix it. I don't mind it most of the time, unless I have the flag or something when he does it......

Comment

a lot of it is down to the stupid animation as well, they should remove the really long backstab one and just have short, quick animations so it doesnt look really weird

Comment

Working...
                            X