No announcement yet.

Returning to BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will suck, however, being on the battlefield with next to no unlocks. No Voss, no Clark, no Pilum, no SAAW, no PK rockets, no sprint...it's certainly an added challenge playing without all the upgraded gear. I'm playing on my first soldier again (have two alts that are 40k+ points) and so damn many times I wish I had that SAAW.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
      It will suck, however, being on the battlefield with next to no unlocks. No Voss, no Clark, no Pilum, no SAAW, no PK rockets, no sprint...it's certainly an added challenge playing without all the upgraded gear. I'm playing on my first soldier again (have two alts that are 40k+ points) and so damn many times I wish I had that SAAW.

~Wolfgang
      That's what I'm worried about with creating a new soldier.

Then again. I don't think it would be that hard to the the unlocks I use the most, especially since I use (probably) half or less in any given game.

And those NS awards are easy to get too.

Comment

Why not play a liitle of both see what one you like more.

Comment

Originally posted by jake___ View Post
          That's what I'm worried about with creating a new soldier.

Then again. I don't think it would be that hard to the the unlocks I use the most, especially since I use (probably) half or less in any given game.

And those NS awards are easy to get too.
          Most of the default weapons are just fine to use, other than maybe a couple things the only thing that could hurt you much is not having sprint and extra nades but thats debatable i suppose

Comment

Well when your team is having it's head handed to it by a couple of gunships and transports because you have no pilots, the SAAW is simply a must-have. AV rockets don't usually have a chance of getting rid of a decent pilot because most of them orbit the base (laggy hitboxes FTL!) or have the gunner strike from a long ways off, and definitely the first thing they kill will be the Rorsch Kz. The assault and support classes are fine without unlocks (or at least with assault you can field-upgrade the Herzog and Defib), but engineer and recon are a ***** to play without them. Specifically the 4x scope or the Lambert for recon, and the MMs for engineer.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Working...
            X