Returning to BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to BF2142

So. I'm planing on returning to playing BF2142 at least occasionally after I finish building my new PC (22nd of February, I hope.)

Should I keep using my old soldier or should I delete it and start over? I've been thinking that it might be a good idea to start over so I finally have a k/d ratio over 1.

But then there's a lot of hours to be put in to get up to a decent rank.

What do you guys think?

I think u should keep it

I returned last sunday after 1 year of absence and i think its alot more fun to have ur unlocks back

Comment

Begin with your ordinary soldier, and if you after that feel like keep playing the game for a long time ahead you can start a new soldier if you want

I've slowly started to play 2142 again, thought about starting a new soldier first but didn't feel like putting so much time into the game.

Comment

If your main guy is close to being a general I'd stick with him until I got it or if I was working on a specific badge. I started a new soldier back in October/November when I got bored of just playing the same old game without really any awards to earn. Now though I'm tired of conquest and I'm going to go back to my original name to finish off my last medal (only 4,000 more gunship kills) and the AA badge gold.

Comment

New soldier!

Comment

New Soldier FOOL!!! *impersanates Mr.T

Comment

Man, I miss playing this game and BF2. It's probably been almost a year. My friggin mobo died and I've just been absolutely lazy in fixing it. So it's just been me and my poor laptop that has a hard time rendering solitare.

Comment

I was in your shoes once jake___ i just kept playing the one i have, its always good to be that high rank again.

Comment

That depends. I know when I started a new soldier my stats improved dramatically compared with the old one. Yet the old one has a higher rank with a lot more unlocks. If you don't mind the loss of the unlocks go ahead and start over. The first soldier is the one that makes the mistakes. The second soldier uses what was learned for a better K/D ratio.

Comment

Just use your old one. I wouldn't worry about stats.

Comment

It depends mate i stopped playing as Ezekiel when i came back from CoD, i made a new account and was fun.

Sometimes i do wish i had carried on with Ezekiel though so i could still be at top of leaderboard

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                        I was in your shoes once jake___ i just kept playing the one i have, its always good to be that high rank again.
                        And now you play WOW instead? I can't believe you RYKUU. :shakehead

Anyway. I think I'll stay with my current soldier just because I won't have to re-add any friends (assuming any of the people I used to play with still play. )

Comment

I voted to keep your current solder, BUT you should create one to knock the rust off. Have a little fun and re-learn the keys.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                            Have a little fun and re-learn the keys.
                            Crunch
                            hey. I'm not that rusty.

Comment

The new soldier restarts alot of your desires to succeed in certain areas. I restarted and love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X