Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Do you people know what to do if COD4 loads up as a window? Do you know how to make it full screen again? Because i cant see for crap if its mini. HELP

Originally posted by Avenger6789 View Post
    Do you people know what to do if COD4 loads up as a window? Do you know how to make it full screen again? Because i cant see for crap if its mini. HELP

r_fullscreen [0,1] - If set to 0, changes from fullscreen to windowed mode. This can help performance if the window is smaller than your current desktop resolution. Game must be restarted for windowed mode to come into effect.

Comment

so what do i type in to get it back to fullscreen

Comment

There's 2 methods. The first is longer, but will work for sure.

1) - Follow this path, ...Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles\<your profile name here>
        - open the config_mp.cfg file using notepad/wordpad
        - In that file, scroll down until you see: seta r_fullscreen "1"
        - If yours is a "0", change it to "1" (be sure to keep the "" marks in there). Save. Then close the window and start your game. You should now be back in fullscreen mode.

2) Start your game as usual, press ~ to open the console, and type in the following:

/seta r_fullscreen 1 (it might be "set" instead of "seta", I'm not sure.)

and hit Enter.

Comment

Working...
        X