• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my game is haunted by saddam hussein

woah thats crazy

Comment

Quite creepy O-o...btw u might want to use some rust polish on that M16....and the sadaam face is from a building wall in jalalabad im pretty sure

Comment

Thats the skin texture for one of the MEC models. Thats what it would look like if you opened it in photoshop to make a custom skin. Thats why his ears are next to the head part of the skin and his eyeball textures are in the upper left corner. :laugh:

Whats going on in your screens is pretty screwed up though! I would re-install or something.

Comment

It's the Ring, BF2 edition

On a more serious note, that is kinda strange, why would names of people you kill come up on walls as a guilt kinda thing and saddam's face popping up. Unless your a really good (and by really, i emphasize it heavily) photoshop pro...

Comment

i can't photoshop if i had too. i have photoshop but the best i can do is add text. notice i have no sig.

i played tonight with no problem. but those pic's are real. at first i thought i got hacked because i thought it was a skull. but if you look in the first pic. you will see me asking not to be killed. so i can get some screen shots.

if you look at the bottom left corner you can see it matches the first two pic's. so the face is still there. but you can only see it on lighter back grounds.

Comment

lol so much for the mighty 8800

Comment

Then it's the ring

Comment

thats messed up

Comment

Sharky Peninsula ,

If you head from the construction site to the TV sation to the left of the main opening is old saddam on the wall ,,I think there is one heading from the Backyard on to the road bridge on Mahtur as well

Your GFX got fooked up with that picture on the wall,,, if i get time ill take a screenie to show you no ghosts are about but you were om Kakry ,,like WTF

Comment

Originally posted by 74javelin

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post
                      Thats the skin texture for one of the MEC models. Thats what it would look like if you opened it in photoshop to make a custom skin. Thats why his ears are next to the head part of the skin and his eyeball textures are in the upper left corner. :laugh:
                      Again...

Thats the texture for one of the MEC player models. The head texture is unwrapped and in the top left corner are his eye textures, under those are the ears and under his ears is the mouth texture. Its not a picture of Saddam...

Why thats happening I have no idea but I would reinstall the game and update the video drivers.

Comment

The War in Iraq 3: The Attack of the Cyber Saddam

Comment

thats a skin from one of the MEC soldiers as someone pointed out above lol

he musta been scared if he didnt know what it was at first

Comment

lol i didnt predrag, it did freak me out when i read this post!! its a scary face to have on your screen - all flat like that lol.

Comment

That's crazy. Haven't seen anything like that.

This happened to me a few months ago. Only problem I've had with BF2 aside from patching problems and whatnot. It hasn't occured since then.

What would cause something like this to happen?

Comment

Looks like texture artifacting... Glitch with the graphics card or possibly caused by a heat issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X