c4 spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere «
    It quickly takes away all chances for the enemy team to cap a flag. (BOOM half of the team died and you have to respawn again) You only have to have one guy guarding the flag and then the rest of the team can go spawn raping

It's a fair tactic, sure, but most find it pretty cheap. (Including me)
    Ok, then the alternative is 4 snipers laying claymores all over the place. At least C4 is command-detonated. So it meets the requirements of the Ottawa Convention. Even though the U.S. hasn't signed it yet anyway.

Comment

Can you still put the C4 up high on the flag poles to nail the chops when they are capping?

Comment

I do this all the time, it's great fun on Warlord TV station.

It's also useful for blowing up bridges: Blow up the bridge, get some more ammo, then lay all your C4 on the broken part of the bridge. When the bridge is repaired, enemy tanks will roll over it and they can't see any C4 there. Blow the C4 and send them into the water :P

Comment

It's a fair tactic, sure, but most find it pretty cheap.
          Hi! on behalf of everyone else I would like to welcome you to 'life', please enjoy your stay and try not to pee in the deep end.

Yeah it's cheap but it works. Tell the US army that they can either send a squad of soldiers to dig those rebels out of that building or they can take the cheap option and use a Tomahawk and what they gonna do? It's life, cheapness is a prerequisite.

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
            Hi! on behalf of everyone else I would like to welcome you to 'life', please enjoy your stay and try not to pee in the deep end.

Yeah it's cheap but it works. Tell the US army that they can either send a squad of soldiers to dig those rebels out of that building or they can take the cheap option and use a Tomahawk and what they gonna do? It's life, cheapness is a prerequisite.
            There is a difference between games and real life you know. Don't try to pull the argument that you do this and that in real life cause this is a game, and not a very realistic one either.

The gameplay in BF2 is nothing like "life", you're supposed to play against other people and have fun while doing it. I'd be surprised if soldiers in Iraq (as an example) has smiles on their faces every time they have to kill someone.

Yeah, sure, placing C4 on flags is a working tactic and you shouldn't have to be kicked/banned for it. But don't expect to be seen as a skilled and respectful player when doing it.

Oh boy, I seem rather hostile with that post. I'm really a nice guy

Comment

I do that as well, train accident works REALLY well on the 64 man servers.

Comment

My favourite c4 spam tactic is on i/o karkand, get onto the little roof via the ladder by the Hotel, put two C4 there, jump next to the flag and add one c4 between the bush thingys, one c4 on the northern inside wall behind one of the support pillars and as soon as that flag goes down...Click click boom! if the flag is going quickly you know you'll be getting a few kills :P about 3+ but if its going slowly you'll only get about one maybe two.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  C4 on a OI server with no FF is fun as hell Ppl start whining after 5 min tho:/
                  That is true. I just like shooting them off the hotel roof or going up and knife a few.

Comment

Most of you have no clue what "C4 spam" really was.

*Cough* SNARF *Cough*

Oh the horrors.

Comment

Working...
                    X