c4 spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c4 spam

I don't use the spec ops kit because of the gun, i use it because of the C4 on an infantry only server. its friendly fire off, so it is nice not having to worry about blowing yourself up.
    Anybody else enjoy this?

ahh the most fun thing ever in IO servers, just place some C4 near the flag and wait :laugh: < should be more like an evil laugh

Comment

i could never figure out if friendly fire off=1 or 0.

is it 1?

Comment

1 = on 0 = off

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic View Post
          1 = on 0 = off
          like binary! =p

Comment

C4 on a OI server with no FF is fun as hell Ppl start whining after 5 min tho:/

Comment

It might be me only, but does anyone else make c4 traps, like, near the factory or cement factory, i love putting 1 c4 and waiting a few seconds for people, awesomeness after due to the fact 30 medics will run for 2 points

Comment

hahaha I have yet to be banned or kicked from C4 spam. Like karkand, at the train as MEC i will put C4 all over and when the US comes to cap =

click

BOOM

Comment

my favorite thing to do is put hidden C4 on flags, my best is warehouse on karkand. if you throw them right into where a wall(object) touches the ground it will show less than half of the c4 which people will just get their whole squad on a flag

Comment

i like using the C4 to get onto buildings (:

Comment

lol c4in spawn points too but thats tight lol

Also running into a group of people quickly laying it and blow. Often you are able to survive the whole experience lol.

Comment

I like the C4 when you see players running towards a flag also. Just be carful as one or two servers people get up set (nothing new) and some admins don't like it up them captain! I was ban from 3 servers using C4 on Christian servers and a couple of others as well. I do like the guns of the spec ops I think the unlock are good but rather weak when you up agast a PK

Happy hunting with c4

Comment

Tsk don't put C4 on flags u nubs

My favourite use of C4 is on I/O Karkand, spawn as MEC and just as the round starts, sprint to the fence close to the USMC first spawn, place C4 right at the hole in the fence and see the kills come rolling in I've been kicked from the server a few times though which sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
                            Tsk don't put C4 on flags u nubs
                            I'd like to know what a lot of people have got against this.

I just can't understand it...

Comment

It quickly takes away all chances for the enemy team to cap a flag. (BOOM half of the team died and you have to respawn again) You only have to have one guy guarding the flag and then the rest of the team can go spawn raping

It's a fair tactic, sure, but most find it pretty cheap. (Including me)

Comment

Working...
                              X