Don't bring guns to a knife fight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
    I love running up on 1-3 folks with a knife and them being stupid enough to pull knives.....

prone + RPK = casualties.:yay:
    God its annoying when ppl do that...

Comment

It annoys me when i'm jumping around trying to slash the enemy when they pull out a gun!!
      If someone was trying to knife me i usually whip out my knife and have a slashing battle!

(Sexual Innuendo?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr View Post
        The knife is only good in a situation where you're completely out of ammo for your main gun, period. Anything else would not work against competent enemies.
        Not true, a knife is great for that quick kill by jumping on that support who ambushed you, once you get good with it you come to rely on it quite a bit and it pays off.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
          Not true, a knife is great for that quick kill by jumping on that support who ambushed you, once you get good with it you come to rely on it quite a bit and it pays off.
          Ok, next time I see you in game, I'll go support with a PKM, and you can try and get a "quick kill" on me with your knife

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr View Post
            Ok, next time I see you in game, I'll go support with a PKM, and you can try and get a "quick kill" on me with your knife
            Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
              God its annoying when ppl do that...
              Yea I can tell by the outcome of most people. I do it in almost all games I play, never gets old.:evil:

Comment

I found my knife usage increase when I changed the button from "1" on the keyboard to the side button on my mouse(G5 Mouse). Now it's a click and another for the swipe. My knife kills have since gone up in number.

Comment

any of you that agree with "dont bring a knife to gun fight" havent played with me. anyways the knife is a snipers best friend besides claymores of course. i prefer the knife over a pistol anyday. who needs to bunnyhop around with a pistol because you didnt know about the guy around the corner when you can just sprint right into their face and give them a taste of steel?

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
                    I found my knife usage increase when I changed the button from "1" on the keyboard to the side button on my mouse(G5 Mouse). Now it's a click and another for the swipe. My knife kills have since gone up in number.
                    I did that too when I had my "sniper period", works pretty good and increases the number of knife kills.
                    atm I have my mouse side buttons for pistol and main gun - I want to get my expert pistol -

the side buttons on my mouse are great, I can't play without them anymore :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                    X