Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been said before: avoid the Raging Angels (R|A) server.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I love it when hormonal 12 year olds have hissy-fits when someone better than they comes, than they search for whatever excuse they can to ban you.
    I was banned from a server once because I knifed a squad of the servers clan, 6 people. I didn't teabag or gloat, because its unsportsman like, but a minute after it happened I was banned, reason "****ing noob with ur knife"
    Hilarious huh?

Comment

Ouch, they've made a total embarrassment of themselves. Still, internet anonymity has their ego's covered.

Comment

I gave you some motherly support :salute:

Comment

Lets make this clear !

I am Friends with Fenix and his brother,, I have been there when Cynic Destroyer did all his abuse in the *R|A* Server,, he hasnt told you everything,, He only tell what you all want to hear (to gain your side)
          Here I have proof of all conversations ,Xfire chats everything I was able to obtain so that you dont think that Cynic is an Angel in your eyes
          For for post being long ,but let the truth come out

Exibit (1) Admin Abuse *

PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! xero ChiefCopDDunlap DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! DeusX CynicDestroyer DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! gm_anis_here DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! Sylar_xv DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! piotrkow DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! 28 -bruCe.gLn DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! *RIA* Steven13337 DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! =ESBU= gfymaverick DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! (B(b) ~US~Dammage DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! IceBourg DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! Trickshot25 DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! CGilpin DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! CaptainCompost1 DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! armed soccerhunter13 DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! malets98rus DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! BadgerCDN DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! kevwun DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! Dogman13931 DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! turd_mcgee DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          [10/10/2007 6:30:52 PM] DeusX CynicDestroyer WARNING!!! NoValax DINNER TIME - PEACE <3 CYNIC
          ================================================== ======
          Exibit (2)

CynicDestroyer

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:40 am Post subject:

rofl if you think slickjeh is my friend you're wrong, I haven't talked to him in months, but please let me know what "hackers" I brought to the server. Why would I want them to crash the server while I was ingame having a good round and while I still had admin? Why would I want them to erase who had admin if I already had it? If you believe I brought people to the server for them to crash it you're ****ing stupid.

I'm sure you have no idea who my most trusted friends are. If you talked to slickjeh and believe what he says you're an idiot because he's a hacker and you can never trust hackers, AND I was a clan leader of Moo when he was kicked out for hacking, so I'm sure he's not fond of me. The only person that I talk to that is my actual friend that still plays BF2 is Saggins aka -Kain.
          We know you hack ,,Ie ignored the fact, I allowed you to do what you wanted,, I was in the server minding my own business, but scoping you out, I was the one that had less points ,just to follow you at a distance ,just to see how your weapon reacted when you shot at something, that not even I could see.
          ================================================== ========
          Exibit 3 Evidence that cynic was hacking ,and is probably still hacking
          Evidence copied on a Xfire chat as followed

slickjeh: hey how you been with that thing you install
          DeusX CynicDestroyer: im doing ok, they think im good,, them idiots
          slickjeh: you really have them fooled
          DeusX CynicDestroyer: yea especially that tard fenix,,
          slickjeh: lol
          DeusX CynicDestroyer: this hack works like a charm,, I just dont make it obvious
          slickjeh: yea I wont do that in there, Fenix is my friend
          DeusX CynicDestroyer: **** fenix and his brother, and all those admins, I just wanted to get free admin ,so I could ruin his game
          slickjeh: thats not good dude ,you have problems
          DeusX CynicDestroyer: hahahahahaha
          DeusX CynicDestroyer: my hack works awsome, just dont tell fenix ok I trust you
          slickjeh: nahh just dont be my enemy ,cuase ill own your ***
          DeusX CynicDestroyer: lol

And many more things that can incriminate cynic,, remember cynic all I did was watch all you abuse ,and retained all the evidence, I need not say more.
          Maybe the *R|A* server is more strict becuase when Cynic was there he used a Mr. nice guy tacic, while working on a scheme to destroy the Clans moral.
          Good Day Everyone
          Bryan Dawson :salute:
          Austin,Tx

P.S. If anyone wants more evidence please email me at cybercrime_police_dept@yahoo.com

Comment

LMFAO

Way to just edit that I never said any of that :laugh:

Wow you're retarded. There aren't even timestamps, and anybody that knows me knows that I don't misspell anything

Maybe if you had a screenshot of that conversation but to just type it up and pretend that I actually said any of that? :laugh:

Oh and I just reread your post and you say that you saw me hacking "moving my weapon" at enemies? Too bad I don't even play infantry. I'll guarantee that 90% of the time I spent in R|A was spent in a chopper or on the helipad. You're trying to accuse me of hacking... me... the worst infy player that I know...

:laugh:

Comment

Should have used !s

Comment

:laugh: i was high and it looks cool to spam the top of the screen ^.^ Not like I kicked anybody

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
                  Man I love it when hormonal 12 year olds have hissy-fits when someone better than they comes, than they search for whatever excuse they can to ban you.
                  I was banned from a server once because I knifed a squad of the servers clan, 6 people. I didn't teabag or gloat, because its unsportsman like, but a minute after it happened I was banned, reason "****ing noob with ur knife"
                  Hilarious huh?

Comment

Originally posted by sergeantblister View Post
                    Exibit 3 Evidence that cynic was hacking ,and is probably still hacking
                    Evidence copied on a Xfire chat as followed
                    Wow you really really really FAIL. With big letters. Did you seriously think we'd fall for that crap ? You are retarded, and I really mean retarded. Your IQ can't be much higher than that of a frog, if I am to be really honest with you.

Comment

Fail And Aids

Comment

Of course !

Comment

Originally posted by sergeantblister View Post
                          [B]I am Friends with Fenix and his brother
                          ban!!

Comment

Working...
                          X