Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been said before: avoid the Raging Angels (R|A) server.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been said before: avoid the Raging Angels (R|A) server.

Without going into superfluous detail, a few days ago, I was banned 2 minutes into joining the R|A 24/7 Dalian Plant server for knowing CynicDestroyer. Naturally, I was surprised and registered on their forum to inquire about the ban, and to work things out with whoever made the decision to have me banned.

The result can be seen with your own eyes: http://www.raging-angels.com/modules...ums&file=index

You'll notice this is a general link to their site. That's because Fenix, the site owner and administrator, decided to ban me instead of being reasonable and discussing the issue. If you care to explore how immature and nonsensical their admins are, on top of observing the constant in-fighting and abuse they are accused of, feel free to browse the general and abuse/ban sections of the forum.

I highly recommend you stay away from Raging Angels and find quality servers instead.

Hmm.... i have heard bad things about these guys as well, but i can't remember where... :hmm:

Comment

You got baned for knowing someone? Did they know your nick?

Comment

Yes, they initially banned CynicDestroyer, telling him to go make a thread about it here or something along those lines. I was basically banned for being a friend of his. It's pathetic.

Comment

Get used to it. They banned Jabomb9 for being my friend as well.

I've been going there without any trouble on other accounts because they don't know it's me. When I went in with my CynicDestroyer account I got banned immediately. Whatever. I'll have a new CD key in a few days anyway and go bug them some more. :laugh:

They banned me initially for abusing my admin. Their "proof" of me abusing my admin was me warning the whole server that I was going to dinner, mainly because I knew a bunch of people that were in there so I just said "!w * going to dinner peace guys <3"

That got my admin revoked. The real reason they took away my admin and banned me from the server is because F3nix and his brother both hack and I own both of them, and they'll ban anybody that regularly kills them because if you can kill them then you must hack too.

They will deny that they hack but they're both on the Master Ban List. Whatever. They hack and they're still bad.

Comment

If you look at my second post in their forum thread, I link to HELLRAIZZZZZZ's stats. CLEARLY HACKED/PADDED to get them...

I'm not surprised, either.

Comment

ahhh hahah

[02/02/2008 16:34:50] y077 BANNING!!! Moo_7% CynicDestroyer BANNED: GO AND POST THIS ON TOTALBF2.COM [PERM]

[02/02/2008 16:49:48] y077 BANNING!!! lulz sloi BANNED: GO AND CHAT ON TBF2.COM WITH YOUR FRIEND CYNIC [PERM]
              Fenix:
              Sloi....you were banned , not only for being cynics friend but for disrespecting my server.
              http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ghlight=angels
              sloi:
              Oh, by the way... nice padding there, Hellraizzzzzz (Fexrix): http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_usercmbsta...7505&bfmodid=0
              epic. :dead:
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I had seen on tbf2 some said stay away from this server,Heh Iseen it in the browser and thought F it ill scope it out.

I spawn and run to get a buggy,Poof tked the guy thought i wanted his lil chopper,Spawn Poof tked and kidnaped by my own team,I was in the server LOLing my *** off for 10 mins 8 of those were spent being tked and revived.

So i must say i agree with the crew here.

:salute:

Comment

just looking over their forums tells the whole story.

Comment

I havent played there in so long, waste of time, just give up dude, dont even bother requesting to be unbanned, they hack, they suck, they abuse admin powers

ur just doing them a favor by goin to their site, I did go there to when I got banned but that was when I first started, didn't know it was that bad, I got banned for not using my originlal account

ahah :laugh:

if I had two PCs id buy another copy of BF2 and buy the crash server hack just to **** people like him, I could do it now to but hacks arent my thing

one thing that I still cant figure out, why do servers like this always stay populated, i mean look at digital anarchy, its full 24\7

I was inthere the other day with like 4 friends and we all got banned in less then 5 mins :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic
                      I havent played there in so long, waste of time, just give up dude, dont even bother requesting to be unbanned, they hack, they suck, they abuse admin powers
                      I don't want to be unbanned. At this point, I'm just going to give them negative attention.

Comment

yeah their Dalian Plant server.......

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic

ur just doing them a favor by goin to their site, I did go there to when I got banned but that was when I first started, didn't know it was that bad, I got banned for not using my originlal account

ahah :laugh:

if I had two PCs id buy another copy of BF2 and buy the crash server hack just to **** people like him, I could do it now to but hacks arent my thing

one thing that I still cant figure out, why do servers like this always stay populated, i mean look at digital anarchy, its full 24\7

I was inthere the other day with like 4 friends and we all got banned in less then 5 mins :shakehead
                          yeah i don't understand that either. i went to a digital anarchy server the other day and this is what happened

abusive admins are reasons why I usually try to play on servers that I know are good, or even just unadmined servers. Hackers aren't usually a problem on unadmined servers. I see maybe 1 every 3 weeks on a specific server, but I'd rather have that then have to play the game on my tip-toes, doing my best to avoid a ridiculous ban or kick. like what happened in that DA SS I posted above. I was originally on their team, but I got the J10 right in the beginning and I was kicked for "Making room for admins". about 5 people were kicked for the same reason, but no other admins came in. Basically, whoever took any vehicle an admin was going for was immediately kicked

It's really annoying how nothing can be done about these servers.
                          it's funny embarrassing them, though, when they try to spread to other games. da|illusion tried making a recruitment topic for his clan on one of the crysis forums. as soon as I saw it I posted some links to topics here that showed him using hacks/abusing on his server and the rest of the posts were just people flaming him and his clan.

Comment

LOL sloi, i was with you when you got banned. i had a feeling something was going to happen, but not that quickly . yeah these guys are a bunch of tards...

sloi, are you still serious about going to EA with this? i think you could get a few guys from here (including me) to help you out.

Comment

There is no point in going to EA, they won't care.

Just chin up and move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X