Extreme Realism mod V1.1 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Realism mod V1.1 Released!

Yay it's been a long time since last release lotsa stuff has changed though.

-New type of rdx shotty: new shotty shows Explosive shells ready (look at avatar) and the cheeseballs also explode on impact
    -Older type fires smoke grenades
    -Fixed tank engine accelerating way to fast in some ways.
    -Fixed names for stationary lmg's and hmg
    -Bots use the rdx shotgun too (watch out for them as they kill you instantly)
    -Bots now fire full auto with gunship missiles (they might use the tv missile too)
    -Added a static Anti infantry weapon
    -Changed nuke effect as particles from last patch didnt show up as they were supposed.
    -New menu song
    -Fixed accipiter tracking, now works the same as the A12 enforcer: Search and destroy instead of wait for a red diamond.

well and alot more lol.

more links might come soon.

Really DT You are a great guy
    Your mod is beautifull. Downloading it... Really
    Thank YOU for this mod.

Comment

lol ehm i screwed up lmao i managed to get the install path so wrong that the game crashes even when loading up vanilla bf.

im uploading the updated version now it should be done in 50 minutes so behold.

Comment

Downloaded it, I'll play it when I get home from Church.

EDIT: Tryed it out... Physics for the RDX Shotty are WEIRD compared to the normal 2142 version... More when I get home.

Comment

nice mod dl it.

Comment

I'm thinking mod news... Perhaps you should put this in the submission box?

Comment

bump hey webs i have no idea on how to submit it to the mod news lol any help?

Comment

YOU KNOW WHAT??

Giving recon 6 APMs that he can stick to stuff is LAAAAAME. WhAt is THAT CRRAP?

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  YOU KNOW WHAT??

If you don't like it, don't download it. Simple.

And I thought I had too much free time. :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead This dude puts a lot of time and effort into making a mod and all you can do is turn up and verbally teabag it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                    If you don't like it, don't download it. Simple.

And I thought I had too much free time. :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead This dude puts a lot of time and effort into making a mod and all you can do is turn up and verbally teabag it.
                    Well other than the APM thing it didnt look to bad.

Free time wise anyways... Im usually stuck after school (instrumentation tech) for a couple hours 4 days a week so.....Yeah its a sad situation.

Comment

-Fixed accipiter tracking, now works the same as the A12 enforcer: Search and destroy instead of wait for a red diamond.

Oooh this should be in the real game... might make that thing useful!

Comment

Clean up what you want posted and stick it in the submissions forum at http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...play.php?f=191 for it to be put into mod news.

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                          YOU KNOW WHAT??

What do you mean it still sticks to vehicles? if so then theres another bug to fix lmao and yeah 6 apms can save your teams flag.

Comment

Update: next version might be on modjive changelog will come soon.

Comment

Hi Dtneter, i´am admin from battlefield-basis.de, big thanks from links to my side from you, can you send a message to me when comming new version of your mod? (sorry my english is so bad)

Comment

Working...
                              X