strange rules.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange rules.

I joined Empire fleet infantry server tonite .
    two strange rules i noticed.
    1 no commanders.
    2 No voss.
    WTF :shakehead

lol no Voss....I would have just owned them with my Scar

But I kinda understand the NO Commander rule in a way.

Comment

I was on a russian server the other day, got kicked for using a krylov. Apparently it's against the rules. Went back in to argue and they banned me!

Comment

Originally posted by ohsosharp
        I joined Empire fleet infantry server tonite .
        two strange rules i noticed.
        1 no commanders.
        2 No voss.
        WTF :shakehead
        I've seen a server that had a script running that banned you as soon as you killed someone with a Voss. I actually liked playing on that server, because whenver the EU guys were forced to use the SCAR, they couldn't hit a barn at 5 ft :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^
          I've seen a server that had a script running that banned you as soon as you killed someone with a Voss. I actually liked playing on that server, because whenver the EU guys were forced to use the SCAR, they couldn't hit a barn at 5 ft :yay:
          Easy way to counter that......Baur :shoot:

Comment

This isn't an attack on anyone in particular, but servers that limit which weapons, vehicles, commander assets, etc... you can use are weak in my opinion. If you can't adapt and overcome the opposition without putting limits on what they can do you need to get some more practice.

Comment

Ghay rules.

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215
                I was on a russian server the other day, got kicked for using a krylov. Apparently it's against the rules. Went back in to argue and they banned me!
                Got the IP?:|:MAybee I can ask them why Krylov is not allowed and ask them to unban you.
                BTW: I remember your avatar. There is a server on my favorite list with it. Your clan's server?

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                  This isn't an attack on anyone in particular, but servers that limit which weapons, vehicles, commander assets, etc... you can use are weak in my opinion. If you can't adapt and overcome the opposition without putting limits on what they can do you need to get some more practice.
                  Consideing in BF2 that was illegal. That's how it should be in 2142, but EA never put out a real ROE.

Comment

You been hiding under a rock?

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke View Post
                      Easy way to counter that......Baur :shoot:
                      Do you know someone who runs around with teh Voss all day and never puts it away and starts crying when you take iot from him that can aim with a Baur?

Comment

Think those rules are weird. How does 'No shooting explosive barrels' sound to you. Oh, what about "Gunships/Walkers are reserved for ***** members"?

Comment

Lol @ no Krylov. I thought the ruskies liked Russian guns :|:...

Yeah it's too easy to get a kill with the Krylov.

Comment

If you are motivated and those are ranked servers, report them. If they're unranked, there's nothing you can do!

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                              I could not have said it better myself:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X