No announcement yet.

Knifing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use my knife exclusively when im bored. juggernaut, extreme conditioning, 3x flash = major knifage. i can dodge most players with automatics at long range to knife them in the face. brutal kill-cam

on a side note, i had some epic knife battles with some guys on BF2 last night. so much better than COD4 knifing...

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
      Me, too. I've never successfully thrown back a nade... :cry:
      It's not easy...you have to condition yourself to doing it. As soon as you waste someone, especially in close-quarters, instead of preparing to run away if they have Martyrdom, instead step in, grab the nade, and let 'er fly.

There's a couple challenges related to it, so that'll give you extra incentive to keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
        It's not easy...you have to condition yourself to doing it. As soon as you waste someone, especially in close-quarters, instead of preparing to run away if they have Martyrdom, instead step in, grab the nade, and let 'er fly.

There's a couple challenges related to it, so that'll give you extra incentive to keep trying.
        not sure if its me/my class(most of the time rpd w/ grip), but every time i knife i damn near stop moving even while sprinting. most of the time i can barley not make it away from the nade, so i started grabbing them and chucking it. got a few kills like that. i once even got the same guy with his own marty nade. he was a little upset to say the least

Comment

I'll knife if I'm a sniper, and someone stops by my patch of grass. Just crawl up to their back and *slash*! I'll also knife if I see a sniper close to me. And sometimes I'll stalk people, other times I'll knife someone in an otherwise failed CQB attack. But most commonly I'll knife TCoD4 members to either put in my sig or just save for later.

Comment

I rarely use the knife anyway, but it is sweet when you run around the corner and knife a guy looking straight at you and didnt have enough time to pop a single shot off.

Comment

its funny when you see in a guys kill cam how long he was trying to knife you for, before he just gives up and shoots you xD

Comment

Working...
              X