wtf stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilvlp View Post
    When is EA going to ban and fix these cheaters on the leaderboards?
    I don't think they will since this game is dead/dieing and has been for awhile as far as they're concerned.

I hope they don't, I get too many laughs at the people that cry all day about how many hours they spent for e-ranks/awards and now some "hacker" got them in 10 min or OMG he's in a boat upside down!!! NooezZ! Ruining the game!!! make me cry!! can't disconnect! must stay! must stay!! and get killed by aimbot so I can type in all caps various slang for noob then take screen shots and post them all over the place like people on a forum are just gunna run hunt this guy down and beat him with a keyboard.

We need cheaters to maintain the humor, otherwise this place would be all "how to get the l96" threads.

Comment

Well seeing it is now that either the top people on the leader board like Hullia got hacked and didnt want to or they used this glitch. My guess is is like most of yours it wont stop since it has been awhile since this happend and they havent fixed much of it there is over 30 people on the leader boards with this glitch right now.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
        I don't think they will since this game is dead/dieing and has been for awhile as far as they're concerned.
        Care to post a link to your bf2s player?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazza66
          Care to post a link to your bf2s player?
          oh yea sure!!! which one do you want, there's maybe 20 or so.....

oh and before we do is this going to turn into another 8 page long disagreement because you don't like my stats...? I'd really rather avoid ruining a thread if it ties into your other argument.

Also just curious, I have not and never have played that much ranked, mostly unranked since ranked is all I/O now and karkand only and I rather compete than earn e-awards all day:yay:.

Comment

Also just curious, I have not and never have played that much ranked, mostly unranked since ranked is all I/O now and karkand only and I rather compete than earn e-awards all day:yay:.
            Seriously. I was playing on Dalian earlier today and this idiot was telling me that he was so much better than me because it took him 6 months to get to the captain rank... I have 22 accounts and more than half of the time I have into this game is in unranked matches and scrims. I don't see what's fun about sitting in a tank and being commander while you go take a dump so you can get your commander badge and your armor badge so your row of imaginary badges on bf2s.com won't have anything missing.

People that play for stats are all bad. Every one of them. Any of you that play for stats is probably a terrible, terrible player. All of us GOOD players play in MATCHES and not PUBS against a bunch of noobs. I don't know one truly elite player in BF2 that gives a **** about his rank.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
              Seriously. I was playing on Dalian earlier today and this idiot was telling me that he was so much better than me because it took him 6 months to get to the captain rank... I have 22 accounts and more than half of the time I have into this game is in unranked matches and scrims. I don't see what's fun about sitting in a tank and being commander while you go take a dump so you can get your commander badge and your armor badge so your row of imaginary badges on bf2s.com won't have anything missing.

People that play for stats are all bad. Every one of them. Any of you that play for stats is probably a terrible, terrible player. All of us GOOD players play in MATCHES and not PUBS against a bunch of noobs. I don't know one truly elite player in BF2 that gives a **** about his rank.
              This argument goes on and on, seems every ranked server you join there is some asshat going on and on about his stats and how he's better than everyone since he's got all these "awards" and such a high "rank"..

Makes me yawn. I guess kids will be kids though, no matter how old or young. Must be nice living in a pretend world... Wonder what will happen to them when EA finally drops the ball on stats and quit hosting them.... Guess everyone will argue over what they "used" to have.

Comment

oh yea sure!!! which one do you want, there's maybe 20 or so.....
                Links or they don't exist. PM if you're worried about soiling the thread.

oh and before we do is this going to turn into another 8 page long disagreement because you don't like my stats...? I'd really rather avoid ruining a thread if it ties into your other argument.
                Although I'm generally wary about drawing conclusions from stats I do find they give useful insights often. p.s. what 8 page thread?

So you spend your e-time e-competing with an e-soldier in an e-game with an e-identity for an e-win (or e-fun), but you won't play ranked because of e-awards. How bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazza66 View Post
                  Links or they don't exist. PM if you're worried about soiling the thread.

Although I'm generally wary about drawing conclusions from stats I do find they give useful insights often. p.s. what 8 page thread?

So you spend your e-time e-competing with an e-soldier in an e-game with an e-identity for an e-win (or e-fun), but you won't play ranked because of e-awards. How bizarre.
                  :|: i play a game to have fun, competing is fun to me and is also the most teamwork you will ever see. Ranked servers revolve around who can revive the most or tk the most for the jets.

nevermind.

:laugh: what the hell... you're right they don't exist. also anyone from here that has played with me obviously was seeing things.

I'm not even getting into this one, you win. :yay:

Comment

i play a game to have fun, competing is fun to me and is also the most teamwork you will ever see. Ranked servers revolve around who can revive the most or tk the most for the jets.

Competing is basically why I play. You must be joining the wrong servers, because where I go, none of the tking goes down.

If I don't get a vehicle, I'll either wait, or just fool around(Which doesn't consist of interrupting my teammates game play). I have tremendous fun for hours. You just have to find the right places to go.

Comment

i play a game to have fun, competing is fun to me and is also the most teamwork you will ever see. Ranked servers revolve around who can revive the most or tk the most for the jets.

Competing is basically why I play. You must be joining the wrong servers, because where I go, none of the tking goes down.

If I don't get a vehicle, I'll either wait, or just fool around(Which doesn't consist of interrupting my teammates game play). I have tremendous fun for hours. You just have to find the right places to go.
                      Eh anytime I play ranked it seems I end up in more asshat servers than I do anything else which is why I don't much bother. it's just been very rare that I've seen much team work at all other than for points on any ranked server.

besides being into scrims doesn't work that well on ranked servers... ontop of that I can't play with alot of stupid rules, like not shooting the carrier or attacking an uncap. If a strong presences of rules and administration is around in that fashion I know it is pointless to even connect.

I'll be playin again soon once i get my computer problem fixed, maybe you could share some of those IP's if they're east coast us/can. Hopefully I won't be banned from those too.

Comment

Matches are a WHOLE different playing field.

Comment

this guys cynic has been kick for admin abuse for a while now,

I enjoy how he tries to prove to everyone that he is better that anyone,,hahahahahaha,, I guess thats why he was banned from *R|A* clan

Comment

Originally posted by sergeantblister
                            I enjoy how he tries to prove to everyone that he is better that anyone,,hahahahahaha,, I guess thats why he was banned from *R|A* clan
                            i heard that they cheat and ban everyone there by admin abuse

if interested then the thread is Here

Comment

Matches are a WHOLE different playing field.
                              Yeah since its something were if you are in a rather more serious clan you practice for lets say 1-3 hours a week on one damn map for TWL or soemthing wich is really crappy.

Comment

Working...
                              X