wtf stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf stats

When is EA going to ban and fix these cheaters on the leaderboards?

Originally posted by pilvlp View Post
    When is EA going to ban and fix these cheaters on the leaderboards?
    when people stop posting about it in forums.

Seriously.. don't worry about them what are they hurting you anyway?

EA Could care less about them at this point as they will prob drop support for BF2 very shortly along with turning off the Stat Master Servers once and for all.

Comment

Nice to see a friendly answer to a person question. I can remember that once over on the rules did say along the lines to be nice and fair when answering a person question that has been asked before.

Anyway, I think that EA will be a wear of what has happen and we can only think that they may be fixing the problem. But, from a personal point you can ask EA by contacting them or if the truth be know I think since the game has been out ages it unlikely that anything might be done. Lets just hope that the new BF2 will have such things sorted out so everyone can play together without getting so upset and worked up over a game :salute:

They you go nice reply to a question :nod:

Comment

Seriously, who gives a crap?

Comment

Whenever EA wipes the leaderboards, more cheater come in and fill it up again. Unless they fix the source of the problem (never gonna happen) there is nothing you can do to stop it in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
            when people stop posting about it in forums.

Seriously.. don't worry about them what are they hurting you anyway?

EA Could care less about them at this point as they will prob drop support for BF2 very shortly along with turning off the Stat Master Servers once and for all.
            Ugh, they wont stop the Master Servers, stopping that would kill this game instantly. Mods won't even be alive, it would turn into like what OFP is now days.

Comment

they seem to have cleared it up a bit but theres still a few

Comment

EA has more important things to worry about than a 2.5 year old game.

Comment

WOW you guys have some serious anger management issues, you should get that checked. he simply asked a question and you all slate him? Think about what your putting and how you are phrasing it, you all just come across as arrogant children when your reply like that.

In a more friendly answer, EA don't have the time nor want to do anything about this problem because its never going to stop, so they just see it as lets get on with the next game and money making scheme. It is unfortunately something that we have to live with, but there are some decent servers out there that will admin properly, if you find one you've cracked your problem.

Comment

I remember when those names showed up. On the transport board I was knocked from 14 to 21. Now I'm just falling.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                      Seriously, who gives a crap?
                      Take a look people do gave a crap as you put it.

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                      I remember when those names showed up. On the transport board I was knocked from 14 to 21. Now I'm just falling.
                      As for me I don't mind but enjoyed looking to see how far up I got and what others have been doing and playing with the most. I know and understand the game is 2 and half years old may be the person is right when EA have other issues. Anyway, who knows!

I love it when people say EA could not care less. I think they do mainly as EA is a business and employs loads of people. What evidence do you have when you put such child like answers when you say EA don't care? Have you asked them or wrote to them about what you say? If so I stand corrected if EA comes back with the answer sorry people we don't give a flick about you or how much money you spend on our games, nor do we give a flick about you as a customer. We will not do no more patches for our games nor will we try make our games less cheat proof.

Some people

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
                        If so I stand corrected if EA comes back with the answer sorry people we don't give a flick about you or how much money you spend on our games, nor do we give a flick about you as a customer.
                        ahaha nice, we dont give a flick about your jibba jabba :laugh:

Whilst your writing up your reply please visit www.eflux.aowc.net. Sign Up For Our February Tournament!

Comment

2 years or 3 years old. It's still their #1 played game according to xfire.

Comment

the answer is : NEVER =/

Comment

actually it is never, as long as people like to have noob minds then it will be never.

Comment

Working...
                              X