No announcement yet.

people still play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i am taking break atm ... had some PB problems and stufff,,, and 2 accounts on 500 hours , so SJIT!

im on COD4 atm =)

Comment

I'm still playing, although admittedly mainly due to the fact that I don't have anything else to play.

Comment

I'll keep on playing until I've had my fill and moved onto something "better" if ever such a thing appears, not so far. I can see Far Cry 2 and Spore taking a chunk of my gaming time. Haven't been able to play much of the last 2 weeks due to total re-wiring of the electrics in my house (and the disarray of furniture 'n' stuff that needs putting back now).

I just hope there isn't a repeat in BF2 of the cause of why I quit Counter Strike (original) back in the day. Wall-hackers and aimboting getting so rife I felt I could no longer join a game and believe there was "fair play".

Comment

i think there is still hope In Bf2... BUT DCF in the other way is DOOMED!

my dad is playing DCF atm and i cant belive that **** thats goin on there
          ( i played alot DC back in old days )

Comment

I may always move onto some other game temporarily but I kinda get bored of them (or I just miss BF2 a lot) so I always find my way back to BF2. I don't know but this game is still my favorite PC game and it can get boring if you play too much but I go back to it and it's just as fun as it always was. I know a few other people who have said the same things. Hell, plenty of people still play the demo too.

Comment

Probably like alot of people here I started when the demo dropped. Right then I knew it was going to be interesting. it was a solid year of pretty much just this game, for me and a few of my freinds. Company of heroes interupted for a while, then we went back and forth. Then it was the main game again. then Opposing fronts, bioshock, crysis, witcher, and MOSTLY COD4 dropped. That took us away from BF2, however I finally got the itch to play again.

Having played quake wars and Front lines fuel of war-beta I can't get exactly what I got from BF2 out of those games. quake wars comes the closest. mostly because it has lean, which is one of the major things missing in BF. however both feature the front line game mode, and frankly smaller maps, those were deal breakers for me. getting used to Multi force combat on massive maps just made just much sense. seeing armour, infantry and air cluster up into one or two areas just seems silly, and unrealistic.

Also the quality mods for BF2 help it stay installed

Comment

Working...
              X