people still play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people still play?

people still play this, right? because i just won it on ebay so i wanted to make sure

Yes, they do. Check the Xfire top game list

You did buy a new version didn't you :|:?

Comment

No, we just discuss old war stories amongst ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
        Yes, they do. Check the Xfire top game list

You did buy a new version didn't you :|:?
        ok thanks, and im not sure if its a new version

Comment

If it's a used copy, you won't be able to play online as the cd-key won't be unique.

Comment

I'll be playing again when I get my video card replaced.
            That's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
              If it's a used copy, you won't be able to play online as the cd-key won't be unique.
              You'd still be able to use the key as long as it's not banned and not being used by anybody else. It is different with 2142 where the cd-key is tied into your account.

Comment

Buying games with CD-keys off eBay is not a good idea at all.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbsy24 View Post
                  people still play this, right?
                  I mostly play the EuroForce booster pack these days and sometimes Armored Fury. If I happen to see some regulars on my regular vanilla server (Dead Meat) I'll hop on there.

Comment

I play a couple hours a day. So yes, it's still very popular. It's the most viewed game here at the TGN.

Comment

BF2 is selling for just £9.99 from Game.uk, it's a bargain !

Comment

And $9.99 from most places in the US. Even more of a bargain!!!

Comment

people still play this, right? because i just won it on ebay so i wanted to make sure
                          PEOPLE STILL ASK THIS? Sorry for caps, it's just this question angers and boils my blood too many time XD

Comment

o, wow i have not been here in a while... been playing Call of Duty 4!!!!!, but people do still play this, but not me anymore
                            oh, i see that they changed the levels from juinior member and senior member to ranks, interesting...

Comment

Uh... one tends to think that verification takes precedence over acquisition. It's generally a good idea to look before you leap, kid-o. Just some nice life advice that you might've missed out on.

Comment

Working...
                              X