Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Best Buy' special SCAR-11 AR

Hey all,

Yesterday I picked up a strange gun. And I did some research and found out that you can get it if you buy the game from Best Buy or whatever. But then somebody told me there's some other way to get it because of the new patch. Can anybody fill me in on this please? The gun looked and sounded so much cooler then the SCAR, I know the damage aren't different, but I want that gun.

Thanks
    :salute:

you cant get it anymore first of all you had to buy it from best buy and then enter the code in the menu besides it has the same stats as the normal scar so

Comment

It looks cool, though. I never got warm with how the Scar looks, not even after its actually able to kill. I would suggest DICE to make the skin available to everyone who wants it.

Comment

Yea would be good if it was available to everyone, but the appearance of the Scar doesn't bother me anyway.

Comment

They wouldn't give it to everyone as those who first bought the special pack would complain and ask for refunds.

Comment

You would have to be sad to complain about that lol, it wasn't even any dearer.

Comment

But knowing the kinds of people who play computer games, no doubt they would...

Comment

The weapon takes up the right side of the screen.. more of a problem..

Comment

Aye, I dislike it for the very reason vika mentioned, if someone attacks you from the right, you can't bloody see them! Fat-gun-for-the-fail.

Comment

Looks nice and all, but it looks like a gun with a microwave and a radio and an oven in one piece of equipment, not to mention that you can't see anything or anyone who is anywhere to your right.

Comment

True, true. The gun is one big fat ***. But it looks good nevertheless. I would suggest making it publicly available for everyone - the same goes for NS.

Comment

Hmmmm ok I didn't know. Thanks. Well, I didn't realy notice where I got shot from using that gun, but now that I think about it I think it was a sniper on my right side

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
                          but it looks like a gun with a microwave and a radio and an oven in one piece of equipment
                          Yea but it's like Rambo's knife, it will be useful where ever you go, you have no food, kill a wild animal and throw it in the oven for a bit. Your bored throw in a cassette lol.

Comment

I think the Best Buy one is less accurate anyways IMO....

Comment

yeah it feels less accurate but it actually has same stats as the scar (except the recoil)

Comment

Working...
                              X