No announcement yet.

CoD4 Weapons Stats Database!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is amazing stuff! Will definetley refer to it very often.

Comment

MP5 minimum and maximum damage range are mixed up. Great work though.

Comment

Appreciate the work. GJ

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
          I think that's because of the stopping power. Need to try without it to get more accurate results...
          Both ACOG kit and non-ACOG had stopping power, if that's what you mean.

Without stopping power it wont be a one hit for either scope type, and there's no real way of telling damage in this game, but I suppose you could see which makes more red on the screen...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
            Both ACOG kit and non-ACOG had stopping power, if that's what you mean.

Without stopping power it wont be a one hit for either scope type, and there's no real way of telling damage in this game, but I suppose you could see which makes more red on the screen...
            So let me get this right...

U went to some pub server. With Acog+Stopping power, u got one shot, one kill when you shot someone to the leg(non-juggernaunt)?

Comment

This is incredible! Can i email you my Calculus III homework?

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator29
                This is incredible! Can i email you my Calculus III homework?
                I suck dingers at math.

Comment

me too... But I made it this far!:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
                    So let me get this right...

U went to some pub server. With Acog+Stopping power, u got one shot, one kill when you shot someone to the leg(non-juggernaunt)?
                    Yes.

Non-ACOG failed to kill with leg shots. Most chest shots failed to kill as well, though some did kill in one hit.

Comment

Re: CoD4 Weapons Stats Database!

I added Movement, Sprint, Sway and Melee statistics, just in case anybody is curious as to which guns give them a longer sprint duration, faster movement speed or exactly what bonuses the ACOG actually gives guns. (It gives a very very big bonus to sniper rifles.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                        exactly what bonuses the ACOG actually gives guns. (It gives a very very big bonus to sniper rifles.)

Oh oh, wait to TSlaw heres about this.

Good job BTW! :yay:

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The ECP has a brand new skin up which actually works with 1024 x 768 resolution! Nice! Not to mention every single CoD4 Weapon comparison page is completely done. Feel free to browse around and gaze at the brand new ECP. =)

The navigation bar at the top as well as the Comparison Boxes on every Weapons page are guided by CSS Drop-boxes. It should work in every browser except IE 5.5 or below.

To use the drop boxes, just scroll over them, and click a different link to browse. Easy. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                          X