No announcement yet.

Gold guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got kicked several times when aiming for the headshots, some admins don't like that...:cry:

Comment

To the OP: Find a 30+ player Free-for-All Shipment server. When you spawn, back up and fire. Doesn't work well with snipers.

I got almost 200 headshots in a single round.

Note: This will pretty much take any fun/challenge out of getting them the regular way.

Comment

^^
        I went to that same server and got most of my head shot challenges done. I only have shotguns left. Just make a kit with bandolier, slide of hand, and matrydom, and red dot and the gun you need. You can probably get 100 HS in a round if not more.

Comment

That's what I call "stat padding"

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz View Post
            That's what I call "stat padding"
            It's quite satisfying if you get in a good spot (In a container) with an LMG and just mow people down - getting like 30+ kills/mag. :evil:

But yeah, it's pretty much inflating your score to the max.

Comment

Well i got my gold, ak, m60, shottie in about 6 weeks. I have a habit of firing bursts to the chest. So i dont get alot of headshots. The only way to get the gold weapons is to change some files in your game file, but like someone said this forum is for legit players.

Comment

Im just going to add i have only played shipment once in the days of play time mainly because i hate the map and didnt get any headshot challenges whilst i was on that server.

Comment

Shipment and Wetworks are the maps that lead to easy kills. Specially on Shipment (practically any time), and Wetworks when the match is practically a stalemate (meaning the sides don't swap around).

Comment

Oh well, ****ment, the official statpad box.

Comment

I found the best map to get headshots on was actually Bloc, this was due to the amount of snipers and the easy way you can sneak around the entire map completely unnoticed and silent.

I think i got all my SMG headshots in Bloc.

Comment

But that is usually the sniper headshots. (Which actually should be easy on most maps).

Comment

No i mean i could pick off any unsuspecting snipers with my stealth kits by sneaking up on them.

I think i managed to get my MP5 and Scorpion headshots this way in about 3 or 4 rounds.

Although i probs had about 20 before that from just normal play.

Comment

Yea, I love Bloc when the two teams snipers are camped in the two big apartments across from each other and I can get my stealth load out and sneak around to the other side and start clearing out snipers from behind.

And is it just me, or is it really hard to get shotgun kills to register as headshots? I have hundreds upon hundreds of auto-shotty kills and only like 20 headshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
                              Yea, I love Bloc when the two teams snipers are camped in the two big apartments across from each other and I can get my stealth load out and sneak around to the other side and start clearing out snipers from behind.

And is it just me, or is it really hard to get shotgun kills to register as headshots? I have hundreds upon hundreds of auto-shotty kills and only like 20 headshots.
                              Aim at the neck area, or just above the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post

yea i have found this too but tbh im not bothered about finishing the gold guns and getting the shotty and LMG as i rarely play those classes anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X