Gold guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold guns

hi, i was wondering is ther enyway to get gold weapons whitout doing the chalanges i gust dont have the time to do them

Nope. (At least not in a legit way)

*pick them up*

Comment

When you get to level 55 you automatically get a gold desert eagle. So yeah no challenges there.

Comment

Theres always going to be a way when when the data is stored locally, but this forum is for people that like to play fairly, although the ranks aren't that important in CoD4 it still a little sad to go fixing your ranks in an unfair way IMO .

Also I have seen people being kicked by punkbuster for using tools to increase their rank.

One of the fun things about CoD4 is achieving the new ranks .

Comment

You really don't miss out on too much by not having the gold weapons, give it the time it takes and have fun on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
            Theres always going to be a way when when the data is stored locally, but this forum is for people that like to play fairly, although the ranks aren't that important in CoD4 it still a little sad to go fixing your ranks in an unfair way IMO .

Also I have seen people being kicked by punkbuster for using tools to increase their rank.

One of the fun things about CoD4 is achieving the new ranks .

not rly ist way to fast had 55 in 19 hours :shakehead

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
            You really don't miss out on too much by not having the gold weapons, give it the time it takes and have fun on the way
            yeah but then i have to play whit the crappy guns, and i only like ak 47

Comment

Its not hard... I had all the gold weapons within 25 hours or so.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                Its not hard... I had all the gold weapons within 25 hours or so.
                I got 3 gold weapons... i dont belive you can get all gold weapons within 25 hours...

Comment

I do (did).
                  Ask The_Eliminator.

Actually, let me check myself

Well, I don't have the Gold Dragunov.

Meh.

Comment

about 6 good players from our clan and another tried to have a race to see who could get them all first... its taken a minimum of 200+ hours each.. i dropped out of the race coz i cant stand sniping..

Comment

I can confirm he did have about 4 of the gold weapons within about 25-30 hours of play yea.

The only gold weapons i have are the AK, Uzi, Dragunov and the Deagle.

Im not really fussed about the rest.

Comment

1500 minutes to get 600 headshots.. that means he would have to get a headshot every 2.5 minutes throughout the 25 hours.. mmm

Comment

Well i managed to get all my headshots for the M16 and M14 in a single day (as in a day i played, not an overall 24hours worth of play).

Some guns are easier than others.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of shipment spawn camping to me.

Comment

my first calculations were way out.. i assumed 150 headshots per kit but its not.. 1050 headshots for assault, 750 for spec ops, 450 for support and 200 for shotguns.. that 2,450 headshots in 1500 minutes which makes a headshot every 1.6 minutes throughout the 25 hours..

Comment

Working...
                              X