Just wanted to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to share

hi, gust found some nice jumping movies its very impresiv that some1 put so much time do do this things. To bad you cant do this jumps on multiplayer you would be killed in a sec .

here is some other site that i found they have the latest maps look at this its the best custom map yet http://www.bulletproof-underwear.org...ad.php?view.76
    :salute:

Thanks for the jumps, i gather English isnt your first language so i will just say its "Just" not "gust".

Cheers dude.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
      Thanks for the jumps, i gather English isnt your first language so i will just say its "Just" not "gust".

Cheers dude.
      yeah you got that right but i do my best :laugh:

Comment

wow. very nice. it will take me months to to get to the places you did, but ill try.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton View Post
          wow. very nice. it will take me months to to get to the places you did, but ill try.
          it s not me

Comment

So I was wondering, were you googling for bulletproof underwear and came across this stuff??

Good find. Going tohave to try some of those out.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

actually ive used pretty much all those ambush ones they work quite well in mp provided you spawn on the right side, it opfor for the houses or marines for the shanty town roofs.

if you get a sniper up especially in the opfor houses you can take down a great deal of enemies since they always suspect people sniping from the main spawn. lmgs work well too.

ps. there is also a short cut, instead of running along the wall you can vault the wall straight from the main road. (vault as in jump and hit space)

Comment

Working...
              X