No announcement yet.

Auto Changing Kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you press G, you pick up his kit. Then you have the medic kit and hes dead on the ground. When you revive him, he will automatically pick up your old kit wich is now lying next to him

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr View Post
      Um, sorry I don't think it works like that at all.

You're sniper, you die. Someone takes your sniper kit, leaving their support kit behind. You're then revived, and you're support. Nothing really random about it, it's sheer co-incidence that sometimes you got the kit you needed.
      You are right...DontKnockIt225 is wrong. When revived, you assume whichever kit is closest to your revived body at the time. It may be your old kit, it may be someone elses kit.

Comment

Originally posted by THEONEANDONLY View Post
        Lol all we have 2 do now is track Doggie52 all the time and just w8 for him 2 die ...and u know the rest

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: and teabag?

Comment

Originally posted by THEONEANDONLY View Post
          Lol all we have 2 do now is track Doggie52 all the time and just w8 for him 2 die ...and u know the rest
          You need to go look up some serious spelling...
          Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
          Wow Doggie!!! Please speak for yourself when giving out idiotic advice.
          It is not in any way an idiotic advice. It's how many players believe to be moral. If you die as a medic and get revived with, lets say an anti-tank kit without ammo or rockets, you feel pretty annoyed, and you have to spend time looking for the right kit.

If you ever need to be revived you just really don't want to get another kit. When you get the same high rank as me and you start playing other maps than Karkand you will understand what I mean. Running around as an engineer with only your wrench and pistol in the middle of Daqing Oilfields is not something you want to do every day.
          *Snip*

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
            It is not in any way an idiotic advice. It's how many players believe to be moral. If you die as a medic and get revived with, lets say an anti-tank kit without ammo or rockets, you feel pretty annoyed, and you have to spend time looking for the right kit.

If you ever need to be revived you just really don't want to get another kit. When you get the same high rank as me and you start playing other maps than Karkand you will understand what I mean. Running around as an engineer with only your wrench and pistol in the middle of Daqing Oilfields is not something you want to do every day.
            I get your point, but, in the end you dying means a ticket drop for you team. You getting revived doesn't.
            If you get revived with a stupid kit you can still suicide :laugh:

Comment

flamebait :laugh: that was a new one
              Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
              I get your point, but, in the end you dying means a ticket drop for you team. You getting revived doesn't.
              If you get revived with a stupid kit you can still suicide :laugh:
              Suicide doesn't help you at all, it takes a ticket, 15 seconds, 2 points and all this ends up badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                NEVER EVER DO THAT! Do NOT listen to this fanatic, he obviously does NOT know how extremely IRRITATING it is to be taken from your kit just so another punk can get +2 revive points. If I am stupid enough to die as a medic I want to be revived by a medic and by a medic ONLY.
                Oh honestly stop whining, you, like every other medic nub thats out there won't have any problem finding another medic kit around the area. When I finish reviving your ungrateful *** you deserve to die again if you're so bad that you need medic kits 24/7 to keep yourself healed you really shouldn't be playing infantry.

Comment

flamebait :laugh: that was a new one

Suicide doesn't help you at all, it takes a ticket, 15 seconds, 2 points and all this ends up badly.
                  Hey, it was YOU who didn't want to be revived and stay dying!!

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
                    Oh honestly stop whining, you, like every other medic nub thats out there won't have any problem finding another medic kit around the area. When I finish reviving your ungrateful *** you deserve to die again if you're so bad that you need medic kits 24/7 to keep yourself healed you really shouldn't be playing infantry.
                    LOL!!! If theres 1 kit I can find every othe step its the medic Kit. Now ask me why a spec ops kit cant be found anywhere when next to commander assetts. :shakehead

Comment

When you get the same high rank as me and you start playing other maps than Karkand you will understand what I mean. Running around as an engineer with only your wrench and pistol in the middle of Daqing Oilfields is not something you want to do every day.
                      Well if your player name is "Doggie52" then you're a lieutenant colonel right? I'm the same rank and play all other maps and I still don't understand your reasoning. Any player of that rank should be comfortable playing and killing with any kit at least long enough to find another kit.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        When you press G, you pick up his kit. Then you have the medic kit and hes dead on the ground. When you revive him, he will automatically pick up your old kit which is now lying next to him- Which is why i play pr, because when that happens- yadda yadda yadda.
                        I'm surprised you didn't actually say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlspence View Post
                          Well if your player name is "Doggie52" then you're a lieutenant colonel right? I'm the same rank and play all other maps and I still don't understand your reasoning. Any player of that rank should be comfortable playing and killing with any kit at least long enough to find another kit.
                          On Karkand I/O there is not other kit than medic. Either everyone on your team is a medic or you have too few of them around.

Comment

Working...
                          X