BF:H FPS Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonicPixel
    Sorry, I'm only wasting my time by answering here.

No petition for me ... bring on the TPS "Hero" action, baby!
    ahhhhh! How could you say such a thing?

Comment

TBH, I really would like to see something different. If it is a TPS, lets have something new, because BF3 will be what you are trying to petition for. And hey, if you really want BFH to be a FPS, I would say build a mod for Orange-Box!

Comment

i find the 3rd person thing a bit moronic, but its free so theres no harm in trying out, might be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
          ....its Not An Fps?!
          lol, that was my first thought.

There seems to be a petition for just about everything these days, and besides Battlefield in Third-Person sounds like a welcome change to the franchise (other then in BF1942 where you could change the view).

Comment

Its free!! Which means it will be even more crappy.
            Case in point. They cant even fix the games that they release that you pay for.

Comment

I remember signing a petition to stop petitions, i guess that petition didn't work. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freakboy View Post
                go and sign now if u want an FPS instead of TPS!

http://www.petitiononline.com/bfhtpfps/petition.html
                To be HONEST with you, its quite sad your already crying about the game, when its was JUST ANNOUNCED A FEW DAYS AGO!!

FFS give it time.. this aint BF3 they already said that, this is like um.. MapleStory on CRACK!!

and plus, these petitions, never get looked at, and half the time never get sent to a company. nub

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  give it up...if you want fps wait for BF3. they're not gonna change a game that's a year into development.
                  changing from TPS to FPS is not that hard since the engine was originally FPS and plus u could play TPS in other bf games by changing the view

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                  To be HONEST with you, its quite sad your already crying about the game, when its was JUST ANNOUNCED A FEW DAYS AGO!!

FFS give it time.. this aint BF3 they already said that, this is like um.. MapleStory on CRACK!!

and plus, these petitions, never get looked at, and half the time never get sent to a company. nub
                  was it really necessary to call me a nub? i respect your opinion but name calling is not needed

one more thing this is just my opinion i personly am not a big fan of TPS, i just think that the game will be better as a FPS, but who knows i could be completely wrong, and no matter what i will play it but im just saying that I THINK IT WILL BE BETTER as a FPS

Comment

Originally posted by Freakboy View Post
                    i personly am not a big fan of TPS
                    Then why the freak are you posting here then if ya don't like it.. geez

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                      Then why the freak are you posting here then if ya don't like it.. geez
                      i am saying that i dont like TPS so thats why i started a petition to change it, and yes i know that it most likely wont do anything but hell i want to see that maybe they will

Comment

Yeah with 5 signatures and them being signed with comments like this: FPS FTW 3rdPS FTL, don't think it will work.

Comment

im not saying it will work but id rather try than do nothing, i like being proactive

well it looks like i (and some others) may have got our wish. http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com....php?id=147342 it looks as though there will be a FPS as well!

Comment

dosnt stand a chance this game is to introduce new gamers to the series basically people who woudnt buy battlefeild because they know that they will logg on and get the arse kicked so dont see it being fun.

So when BF3 comes out these peole will be more likely to buy the game as BF heros will intoduce them to series gently and overall means more money For EA

Comment

Working...
                            X