BF:H FPS Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF:H FPS Petition

go and sign now if u want an FPS instead of TPS!

http://www.petitiononline.com/bfhtpfps/petition.html

I signed. Hope it works...

Comment

Online petitions are a joke.
      Not the least because several "market-researchers" at EA/DICE will have invested a lot of credibility in this being A Good Idea (TM).

But no harm in trying I guess.

Comment

This most probably isn't the end of the BF franchise, its just something new, its free so stop whining .

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
          This most probably isn't the end of the BF franchise, its just something new, its free so stop whining .
          Agreed. And, no offence, but EA is not going to even look at an online petition. Waste of time IMO.

Comment

Ok, now this IS funny.

Massive corporation vs. ~5000 online signatures.

No offence, this will not work.

Comment

give it up...if you want fps wait for BF3. they're not gonna change a game that's a year into development.

Comment

I lol'd

Originally posted by Minmaster
                give it up...if you want fps wait for BF3. they're not gonna change a game that's a year into development.
                Exactly

Comment

And after this has been in development for so long, I can guarantee you (and yes, I will put money on it) that EA will not change this no matter how many signatures you get on that thing. They've spent countless thousands of dollars developing this product (The programmers and artists need to eat, contrary to popular belief), and the notion that a petition will make them scrap all that work is just sillyness.

As already stated, just wait for BF3 if you want a FPS. It's going to be the same Battlefield, just with a few new twists (see the Battlefield formula).

Seriously guys, this is not BF3. It's a free game, and it's not hurting you a bit.

Comment

i wont sign i like the idea of this being a TPS

Comment

....its Not An Fps?!

Comment

lol 5 signatures so far

Comment

I would much rater it be an FPS but it's pointless signing a petition

Comment

It sucks that its not gonna be a FPS, but there's always BF3, right?

Anyway, this petition is a joke, it won't do any good.

Comment

Sorry, I'm only wasting my time by answering here.

No petition for me ... bring on the TPS "Hero" action, baby!

Comment

Working...
                              X