Joystick for aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there.

I have an attack 3 and I am quite satisfied with it. I will admit though that after a couple years it doesn't wanna stay callibrated anymore, but otherwise it does everything I need. As for the freelook cam, I don't use it stratigically, but if I feel like looking around I just grab the mouse real quick. I would reccomend that you set most or all of the keys you need to the joystick so you are free to use your left hand for throttle and stabilizing the base for improved feel.

Good luck on the 'field.

Comment

Saitek X52 is everything you could dream of and beyond

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz
        That's why they call them joysticks.

Comment

right now i use the wasd keys for rudder and throttle and the joystick for the turning,climbing and diving. This key config i found to be the easiest for me since the throttle and rudder controls on the attack 3 just doesnt feel good, but looking around is hard.

Comment

Is there a way to set keys to look to front, rear, left and rigth, when on cockpit?
            Mouse-look button is no good, because when you are pushing it, you have no control of the plane/Heli.

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz
              Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by PLebre
                Is there a way to set keys to look to front, rear, left and rigth, when on cockpit?
                Mouse-look button is no good, because when you are pushing it, you have no control of the plane/Heli.
                I'd use the hat buttons to do that - most joysticks should have at minimum 1 hat switch.

Comment

Working...
                X