No announcement yet.

Last Stand in Hardcore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To tell the truth, I rarely find anyone using Last Stand in Hardcore, usually it's Martyrdom, and that can be easily avoided by hearing for the grenade tinker.

When they do use Last Stand though, taking cover or spraying moar does the trick most of the time.

Comment

Martyrdom shouldn't be a problem, however, do things ever go as they should?

Most of the time I get stuck in a doorway with a teammate, and we both die.

Back to last stand: It normally is easy to beat, but sometimes the enemy just spams their fire button the instant they die, and in HC, one shot and you're basically dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
        It's a nub perk.
        There are no noob perks or weapons. Everything in this game has pros and cons, and is balanced fairly well.

Last Stand has never been an issue for me in any game-type or mode. On random servers, I don't see that many players using it, and I'm always prepared for it (and martyrdom) when I put someone down.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
          There are no noob perks or weapons. Everything in this game has pros and cons, and is balanced fairly well.
          Right. There is such thing as a n00b perk and its called mardrydom its the most unbalanced perk out there and thats why tournys have it disabled

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            Knife em, no last stand then :yay:

Orrr, do what I do and when you see the animation, find some cover and listen to them shoot at you and laugh. I love doing that

Another thing I love doing, especially to my clanmates on TS, is ask them why they arent running away.

Oh oh, I also love to throw a grenade next to them so they know its there and I tell them they better run before its too late.

Yes, someone else can shoot them and take your kill, but thats OK to me. I dont mind getting assists.

Oh man, my side hurts now.

Crunch
            Crunch - you're a funny dude. I like Last Stand. It's kinda like a last chance FU sorta thing. If i don't see the guy fall into LS, and get capped - i just laugh. I use it regularly, and usually get a few kills. It's always fun when some enemy goes running by after you've already gone into LS thinking you're dead only to get shot in the back. Their 'wtf?' always cracks me up.

As far as LS users taking the cowards way out, most people don't do that. If they've got LS, they're planning on trying to get extra kills, not keep you from getting your kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
              Last Stand has never been an issue for me in any game-type or mode.
              No no, same here... I'm just saying that's it's a pointless perk. Seriously, considering the wonderful alternatives, it's akin to taking the fat porker nascar fan over a well-read, athletic babe.

Comment

Working...
              X