Online stats not saving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online stats not saving?

It sences weird, but I had played CoD4 to get my rank back up after my hard drive had died last tuesday and so I played some 2 days ago and had got back up to master gunnary sergeant 2 and I took a break from the game until when I tryed to log on today and when I checked my stats on the game, it said I was private again :/

can anyone tell me how to fix this or why it could be doing this?

Stats are stored client side (meaning on your computer) so if you deleted it or anything, it's gone. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
      Stats are stored client side (meaning on your computer) so if you deleted it or anything, it's gone. Sorry.
      That is odd though. I didn't do anything to it or hack or anything like that for my stats to just not be there after 2 days of not playing.

Update: I just when off of it and stayed off of CoD4 for a half a hour and I when back to check on it and my stats from before were not there. wtf?

Comment

I just when off of it and stayed off of CoD4 for a half a hour and I when back to check on it and my stats from before were not there. wtf?
        It seems that if you go on some unrank server, it erases your stats. I don't take any chances, I save them everything I quit (or before i log in).

I know, it sucks... They better put a real frakking fix to this.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeofGod
          That is odd though. I didn't do anything to it or hack or anything like that for my stats to just not be there after 2 days of not playing.

Update: I just when off of it and stayed off of CoD4 for a half a hour and I when back to check on it and my stats from before were not there. wtf?
          Explain what exactly happened to your harddrive? Was it deleted? Did you reformat? Virus?

Comment

Originally posted by apokai View Post
            It seems that if you go on some unrank server, it erases your stats.
            That was only an issue early-on. It was fixed quickly in the 1st/2nd patch.

Backing up your profile regularly is always a smart thing to do, though. But anything that erases your stats now is indeed rare.

Comment

At least you got stats. I started COD4 up and I'm a private again. I went from lvl 40 to 1. Go figure.

Comment

but think about it, when was the last time you used a weapon or perk that you didn't unlock early in the game...

Comment

Working...
                X