X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good effing JOB EA!

pathetic =/

“The existing Battlefield games are fairly deep; you have to be pretty good or you’ll die pretty quick,” Mr. Florin said Friday in a telephone interview from Geneva. “Now we’ve toned down the difficulty, shortened each game session to 10 or 15 minutes and made the visual style more cartoony.”
    I haven't posted here in a bout a year, but I just had to log back in to post this disturbing piece of news.

But that is a other game.....Battlefield Heroes.
    Probably not Battlefield 3, but then again i like that new approach. It's a Bit Team Fortress 2 like and it just like that style.
    Also it's friggin' free!!! You only the spend dollars to buy new equipment and weapons and my money will only go to new weapons that are nice to use, instead of the BF2142 NS unlocks.

Also that article with ''Do the rules apply to Dr. Phil?'' was more interesting.....really!

Comment

bf3 will probably go on the crysis engine, since it was made by EA... why not utilize it.

Comment

This is BF Heroes, not BF3: try to keep up, cornflakes...

Comment

Originally posted by Nadokings View Post
          bf3 will probably go on the crysis engine, since it was made by EA... why not utilize it.
          No it wasn`t.

Comment

It's a different game....

BF3 is going to be awesome, no doubt about it. I'm just putting bets on what aspects the "flamers" of this forum won't like.

I have decided on stats

Comment

This better not be the real next BF as everyone says it to be. If it for some reason is though I may pull an actual boycott of EA this time around.

Comment

It isn't the next in the series... it's just another advertising vehicle wrapped around a "game". I thought they made that pretty clear: they sucker you in for free and throw ridiculous amounts of advertisement your way while you try to avoid the nades and claymores.

Comment

:wall::cussing::ar15::shoot::box:

Comment

BF3 will be the same engine as Bad Company, would explain the development if it is indeed touted for an earlier than expected release

While Crytek would love to license their brilliant engine, and I have no doubt they will EA wouldnt choose it because it would more or less rape the majority of PCs out there which means less people buying it

Comment

EA didn't make the Crysis Graphic engine.. wtf are you talking about?

Crytek are the creators of the CryEngine2 the Graphics engine that will change how Video games on the PC are developed, but EA's only role is to market and publish the game.

Now rumors have it on the FrostBite Engine which I believe is the same as on the Xbox.. but with DX10 a min requirement which should be the way they would go in order to keep up with the OS upgrades along with NextGen hardware. While this may trend at first with people not purchasing it, it will push for upgrades and with Intel and Nvidia backing the game as they have in past patches or updates for BF2 it wouldn't surprise me they do this. Look at the amount of people that went out and purchased new hardware for BF2 when it was releasing. Why shouldn't it be the same for BF3?

Comment

It wouldn`t be the same for BF3 cause we got to play BF2.

Comment

BF3 is going to be another under supported, bug, and exploit filled game.
                          EA drones, flock to anything that has BF attached to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X