New Hobby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hobby!

I know you guys are going to hate me for this, but I thought it would be frikkin HILARIOUS!

I made a new soldier named "CCC*****", and his clan tag is a bunch of crap used for orange names and big names (which I am not going to disclose here). Lets just suffice to say that ingame all you see is
    Instead of the normal: CCC*****.

Why did I do this? To ruin Knife Only Servers. I went onto a knife only server, and immedietly the admins were going on about Name Hacks (I was staying away from the action, just chatting). Anyway, the admin put in the command "!b *** NAME HACKING!"... And everyone on that particular knife server got banned including all the admins!

If this sounds stupid, thats because it is THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE EVER DONE, but it is a HELL OF A LOT OF FUN!

EDIT: Video!
    [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KtFdsauGOXk[/media]

HAHAHA omg that's amazing another way to get rid of the evil knife admins and their noob players

Comment

lol, owned.

Although, i would advise against it. If you get reported and EA take a dim view of the situation, you never know what they might do.

Comment

Omg great. Just great :P Love this new idea. Going to do it in the same way like you.. Great idea :P

Comment

LMAO! Nice job there, those admins had to be steaming afterwards.

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

arf! for all it's connotations that has generally amused me. Nice work Fingulfin.

Comment

Haha nice work mate, really good

Comment

ahaha thats awesome!

Comment

Superb idea You have to fraps it man.

Comment

Good job sir. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
                        Superb idea You have to fraps it man.
                        Tried last night, but there weren't any K/P Servers with admins (other than the one that I first ruined) :cry: Will definitely be making a movie on this though!

Got one of Fraps, I'll make the video after lunch!

Comment

That's pretty cool. Hopefully nobody catches on and ruins "normal" games though.

Comment

Originally posted by CannibalBob View Post
                            That's pretty cool. Hopefully nobody catches on and ruins "normal" games though.
                            As long as the admins are smart and ban through cc or rcon then it won't empty out the server. Learned this one the hard way a few months back. Here's hoping that the admins on the K&P servers are as dumb as the players that go there for points.

Comment

When I ban, I use player server ID to prevent anything like this from happening...

Finished the movie, rendering now. Should be uploaded to youtube and everything in an hour or so

Here we go:
                              Video in top post

Comment

Working...
                              X