Your Custom Clases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Custom Clases

You can lock the topic cause theres one on the front page, lol.

Oops, you're gonna get flamed. There's one of these on the front page I believe

Comment

lol
      =)BiT(=AutoFodder is right. There is one on the front page.

Comment

You know what would be cool is a recipe book of loadouts. It could be like the photo of the day with user submissions and voting...

What do you think?

To be on topic, I'm using a few custom loadouts:

Counter-Sniper: Silenced M14 & USP with Bandolier, Juggernaut and Extreme Conditioning

ShotgunFun: Auto Shottie & "Tha Deag" with Stun/Claymores, Juggernaut and Extreme Conditioning

Assault: M16 RDS & USP, Bandolier, Stopping Power and Steady Aim

Silent: MP5 silenced & USP silenced, with 3X Stun, UAV Jammer and Dead Silence

Shooter: Skorpion and G3 RDS with Bandolier, Overkill and Extreme Conditioning

Comment

Wintersaber, how are you using Stopping Power and UAV Jammer/ Sleight of Hand? And how do you also use Deep Impact, Sleight of Hand, and Stopping Power. I really wish i could use that combination.

My 2 most popular kits are G3 with reddot, frag x3, stopping power, and steady aim.
          Second is barrett with iron lungs and stopping power.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintersaber
            I know this has been posted before, but I haven't seen one on the first couple pages and I wasn't in the mood to pull up a long gone topic, so I made a new one...
            USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

Comment

^^

That is good idea. But when someone actually uses the search, they bump up an old thread. And get flamed because of waking up the dead.. :laugh:

Either way you do it, you get flamed..

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
                ^^

That is good idea. But when someone actually uses the search, they bump up an old thread. And get flamed because of waking up the dead.. :laugh:

Either way you do it, you get flamed..
                Well, it could be either two or three posts flaming for bumping an old thread (if there's good reason to it, then possibly nobody). If somebody starts a thread with content of a previous thread, there's basically an entire thread dedicated to flaming them.

Comment

:laugh:

I guess u are right in some aspects...

Maybe the easiest way to avoid these thread would be big sticky...

Comment

Just To clear some things up

Originally posted by FuSIoN23 View Post
                    Wintersaber, how are you using Stopping Power and UAV Jammer/ Sleight of Hand? And how do you also use Deep Impact, Sleight of Hand, and Stopping Power. I really wish i could use that combination.

My 2 most popular kits are G3 with reddot, frag x3, stopping power, and steady aim.
                    Second is barrett with iron lungs and stopping power.
                    There is perk limitation? I don't have the game yet (Shame on me.)

Sorry about this topic in general, im new here.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Buzzsaw View Post
                      There is perk limitation? I don't have the game yet (Shame on me.)

Sorry about this topic in general, im new here.
                      No worries man, but remember, search is your friend lol

And yes there is a perk limitation, There are 3 limited lists, and you pick one perk from each of the three lists. You cannot just choose any three, otherwise everyone would go around with the same super combo.

Comment

The ECP has a list of the perks and the groups they belong to

Comment

Unless you're a sniper with Iron Lungs, the only two perks I find of any worth in the last set are Deep Impact and Dead Silence. I lulz at people who use Steady Aim after reaching the "silver" ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                            I lulz at people who use Steady Aim after reaching the "silver" ranks.
                            Well maybe you shouldn't, an M4 with steady aim can accurately fire across the map from the hip.

Just because it's a low rank perk, doesn't mean it sucks. in fact, most of the best perks are ones you get early on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                              Unless you're a sniper with Iron Lungs, the only two perks I find of any worth in the last set are Deep Impact and Dead Silence. I lulz at people who use Steady Aim after reaching the "silver" ranks.
                              I use Steady Aim with my M16 loadout because it allows for me to move around a lot while firing. I'm not sure why you don't like it, but it has worked with great effect for me!

Originally posted by =)BiT(=AutoFodder
                              Well maybe you shouldn't, an M4 with steady aim can accurately fire across the map from the hip.

Just because it's a low rank perk, doesn't mean it sucks. in fact, most of the best perks are ones you get early on.
                              QFT. Some of my favorite perks are the default ones. I use Extreme Conditioning on most of my classes...

Comment

Working...
                              X