This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat Accusations

Well i decided to start a thread i looked abit and didnt find one for all those cheat accusations that you get so post a pic of you being accused of being a cheater i will start

i think some people mite need a translation because he could barly spell i think it is somthing like this
    "Drewsly is a aimbot or wallhack like he turned so fast and he knew where i was"

well me and a few MG were having a good round and then this! lol

haha nice work Drew

I never take SS of 'hack'usations lol, i really should start doing so.

Comment

First accusation. I jumped off the dock and sprayed downward in the air, and killed him. He didn't like it.

And btw, I only had a 95 ping.....

Comment

lol TSlaw people alwas get so angry when they are pWned

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Do we really need a new thread for everybody's first cheat accusation?

Comment

this is not my first nor will it be my last cheat accusation i thought it would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                Do we really need a new thread for everybody's first cheat accusation?
                Do we really need your smart mouth in every thread?

I love getting called a Hax0r l33t.. makes me feel good inside :yay:

Comment

Why does everyone hate Spik3d? He brings the "hey wtf you doing" to the thread. God m3ow relax.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                    Do we really need your smart mouth in every thread?
                    Without a smart arse, nobody would watch what they say. That being said, I don't think I've affected you at all.

Uh-oh...

Comment

this guy claimed that he work for Activison.
                      [media]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/917d2fb331af794208dd51e637d51adc4e636091.png[/media]

and a random sever
                      [media]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/47da6becbea356a09152dc19ddef9f2d2cc9eccc.png[/media]

i just had to ask this
                      [media]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/37a4861cdec1b93af6cb636def0a9d8f0f35d0d7.png[/media]
                      then 8 out of 9 ppl said they thought i hacked.

then another random noob
                      [media]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/f76415332142bf2330d288f40849e4e6de4adf2f.png[/media]

Comment

Ahh best thing to do with people that cant stop winging is ignore them .

Comment

I get accused of hacking on a daily basis. Not that I'm the best player ever, because I'm not, but there are a lot of narbs out there that don't like losing. However, when people accuse me of hacking I usually play along and act like I am. They get pissed, but eventually, they become docile. It's when they get docile, ironically, that the clever stuff starts coming from them. Man I can't even explain it right, I have to get in in screenshot. I'll revisit this thread perhaps

Comment

Threads like this are not needed. Although I do believe showing some skills isn't a rule breaker, However not limited to being mean to the people acusing.

Thread locked!

Comment

Working...
                            X