This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: German Administrators

I know JahCS, and most of the *ATG* guys + swedens best gunner. Their gunner-skills, and especiall JahCS's skills are extreme, to the point where you wonder if they hack. But I do not think so. I just think they have a worked out different sweetspots for rolling, sliding and diving choppers.

Comment

Oh, he'll miss, just give it 450 metres.

The German admins are nowhere near as bad as French admins. German players tend to cheat a ****load though.

Comment

They are one of the largest part of BF2`s the playerbase, obviously you gonna see a lot more german hackers than any other.

ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
          They are one of the largest part of BF2`s the playerbase, obviously you gonna see a lot more german hackers than any other.

ffs.
          broken logic. Germans make up half that of the American community so how come you dont see people going around saying how bad American's hack. the U.K. has a community about half the size of Germanys but they dont half the hackers germany does.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
            broken logic. Germans make up half that of the American community so how come you dont see people going around saying how bad American's hack. the U.K. has a community about half the size of Germanys but they dont half the hackers germany does.
            Have you actually got any proof that Germany is full of hackers? Everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon saying it's full of hackers. Why because they play everyday and are very good?

I tried looking for some info on Punk Busted but couldn't find any info for the amount of players banned to nationality..

Comment

go America!!!!!!!! i guess the UK isn't all that bad either.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
                Have you actually got any proof that Germany is full of hackers? Everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon saying it's full of hackers. Why because they play everyday and are very good?

I tried looking for some info on Punk Busted but couldn't find any info for the amount of players banned to nationality..
                Pure experience? Some people will invariably have a ****ty experience with servers of another nationality *cough*bloody dutch*cough*.

They're a good lot in CS though.

Comment

i generally find anyone wearing the [ger] tag is a quite the idiot who enjoys bunny hopping and nade whoring.

Comment

Nvm....

Comment

Oh so NOW everybody goes on a rant and agrees that german admins are awfull. But no no, please FLAME ME in my own thread, even though you feel I am right. What did I do to deserve this?

Comment

You created your own thread after this one Doggie...

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                          You created your own thread after this one Doggie...
                          tbh i had no idea this thread existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                            tbh i had no idea this thread existed.
                            Lol, you just owned yourself.

Comment

Indeed, look at his sig!

Comment

Well, I don't think it's a problem of origin.
                                As stated before, most of the BF2 player are from USA and Germany. So you will probably have problem with these nationality players/admins.
                                It happend to me once, that I joined a squad with german players on a german server.
                                As I wasn't sure if every sm was german, I talked in english.
                                Answer was : "Speak german."
                                no, "please", or something.
                                Allthough I'm German myself, I left the squad because I found it silly to not speak English and the answer sounded quite rude.

But that was my only "german-related-problem".
                                I never had any other problem that I did not have with other ppl too, no matter of which country they came from.
                                There are a-holes everywhere on this planet and you cannot blame on nationality.

FipZ

Comment

Working...
                                X