Dont PLAY HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont PLAY HERE!

Just got done, playing 10mins of the worst Admins of my life. Rules were, no Base rape/carrier with the jets or Arty or heli..

Yet, admins did it over and over again... They would swarm the carrier, like bees, really high up. Saw you take off in the F35, and just kill u before you reach the land. I asked why are u rapeing when the rules say NOT TO.

Admin goes, I'm a Admin I do whatever I want..

Server:
    24/7 D A L I A N *R|A* #1
    IP: Search your self, I don't want to get busted for Advertising or something.

They've been really letting themselves go in R|A. It used to be decently admin'd: now you're lucky if they actually acquiesce your message.

There are better places to play.

Comment

echo that

i seem to remember that server for all the wrong reasons.

:shakehead

Comment

Yea I got everybody to stop going there for a month. They bought a new server and everybody went back. Worst server ever.

Comment

R|A's admins have always been abusive, and mostly kick people off of their servers for Pwning them, or just having high score over any clan member.

Comment

I've heard of r|a somewhere, probably the same situation.

Comment

heh thanks for the tip, i hate it when admins don't obay there own dam rules

Comment

I got banned for not using my original account, do I need to say more?

bikerdude was one of the best admins there but he got banned by some other admin I think

Comment

They suck ***. Worst admins I've EVER seen.

Here's just one example of what goes on ALL the time in their server...

Comment

I'm not sure I understand what's going on in that screenshot. Is someone arguing about getting kicked?

Comment

I hate them, so i teabag them when im in their server.

Comment

Originally posted by Maker177
                        They suck ***. Worst admins I've EVER seen.

Here's just one example of what goes on ALL the time in their server...

are you a part of RlA?

the screenshot shows that if any admin was to kick anyone for any reason apart from stated they would have there admin revocked.

It would take me 30 secounds to type that ingame if i was an admin and screenshot it make an account over here then post it.

Not that im saying thats what you have done, I have never played the RlA server so I dont know what its like over there but from an outside point of view it looks like you have created an account to show people the server is ran by good admins..

anyway thats just my input.:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by [PTG]Jonny*5 View Post
                          are you a part of RlA?

the screenshot shows that if any admin was to kick anyone for any reason apart from stated they would have there admin revocked.

It would take me 30 secounds to type that ingame if i was an admin and screenshot it make an account over here then post it.

Not that im saying thats what you have done, I have never played the RlA server so I dont know what its like over there but from an outside point of view it looks like you have created an account to show people the server is ran by good admins..

anyway thats just my input.:salute:
                          That was confused. From the SS nothing but bad things show. I don't see how anyone would think better of the server by that SS :S .

Comment

:hmm:
                            Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                            That was confused. From the SS nothing but bad things show. I don't see how anyone would think better of the server by that SS :S .
                            I was referring to the big green text at the top...

or am i missing the point lol ?:hmm:

Comment

No, you hit the nail!

Comment

Working...
                              X